Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Last night on woodward pre dream cruise

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  scoutermike 
#1 ·
Last night i was cruising with my dad and i look behind me and its a new black srt8 and he gets along side of me and says we can pull over and u can take a look.turns out he was one of the srt engineers. was able to grab a couple shoots with mine and his and i also caught a silver one in a parking lot. The guy said that tomorrow meaning today the first customer car is being built. The 21 srt's that are cruising around town are the guys that work for chrysler! I love the pre dream cruise!

Can someone help me upload the files it just freezes!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Neat Pic. I will be there on Saturday. Hope to see one. It looks a lot bigger than the WK1. Thanks for sharing.

#8 ·
Last night i was cruising with my dad and i look behind me and its a new black srt8 and he gets along side of me and says we can pull over and u can take a look.turns out he was one of the srt engineers. was able to grab a couple shoots with mine and his and i also caught a silver one in a parking lot. The guy said that tomorrow meaning today the first customer car is being built. The 21 srt's that are cruising around town are the guys that work for chrysler! I love the pre dream cruise!

Can someone help me upload the files it just freezes!
Is this correct? Can anyone confirm if they have started consumer production orders yet?

#9 ·
first retail unit rolled off the line at 11:50pm CST on 17 Aug. It is Deep Cherry Red, a sold order, and going to Fred Fredericks in Easton, MD

#11 ·
Awesome, thanks for the update.! Mine is deep cherry red, too bad my name is not Fred:(

#13 ·
#17 ·
Attended the dream cruise today. If you are a car fanatic, I would definitely plan on attending sometime. Chrysler had a nice set-up with some cars from the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Here are some pics that I took of the WK2SRT8:

#20 ·
Attended the dream cruise today. If you are a car fanatic, I would definitely attending sometime. Chrysler had a nice set-up with some cars from the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Here are some pics that I took of the WK2SRT8:
Did you get to drive?
Also what did you think of it in person?

- Red Eight

#21 ·
I saw a silver one on Woodward during the Dream Cruise. Didn't get any pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.