Dakota folks check in! - Page 2 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Regional Forums > Great Plains

Great Plains IA, KS, NE, ND, SD, OK

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malo View Post
Hey bud, I will be in Minot from this Sunday, 25 Nov to next Saturday, 1 Dec (will be leaving early Saturday). I will be on base but will probably be available in the afternoons. Only bad part is I won't have my Jeep. Wouldn't mind meeting other SRT owners.
Right on...I've got Monday the 26th off for a dentist appointment in the AM. My weekdays are pretty shot since I work in the oil field and get home late/get up early. I believe I met the owner of the black SRT I was talking about earlier...I believe he's on here just not really active. We can hit him up if we figure something out!

SOLD: 2008 Jeep SRT8. ProCharged w/ a D1 blower (carbonite coated 3.4" pulley), Borla S, & SHR Viking NAG1. Someday...I'll have another!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevsum5446 View Post
Black 2010 checking in from Fargo. I have seen a red and two other black SRT8 around town, havent had a chance to talk with them.

Jake
I saw a silver one w/ 22" chrome FR's in Fargo on the 17th...Tinted fronts...know of that one?? Might have had dealer plates.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7endust1 View Post
Right on...I've got Monday the 26th off for a dentist appointment in the AM. My weekdays are pretty shot since I work in the oil field and get home late/get up early. I believe I met the owner of the black SRT I was talking about earlier...I believe he's on here just not really active. We can hit him up if we figure something out!
No problems. I get in late afternoon on Sunday and leave real early on Saturday so those 2 days are shot. Maybe we'll meet some other time.

One more thing, any good restaurants out in Minot you recommend?
Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 AM

Right on...Michael's has the best ribs in town (going there tonight), 10 North main is all around good (Josh Duhamel's restaurant), Wild Things Art Gallery is solid for lunch & dinner, Ebaneezer's is a nice irish pub with great food, Mi Mexico is 100% authentic Mexican, and Sammy's Pizza is great for something quick. We've got a lot of the big chains now with the population/oil boom blowing up.

Last edited by Se7endust1; 11-24-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:30 PM

Thanks for the recomendations.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:26 PM

While at the base, saw a 06/07 black Jeep with gunmetal powdercoated wheels. Tried to see if I saw the owner but didn't get a chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.