Sightings in Michigan! - Page 5 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Regional Forums > Midwest / Great Lakes

Midwest / Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:33 PM

MJC

I was also at Stenod racing yesterday and saw and herd your truck when they were working on it. It sounds great. Please let me know how you like the cam. Any time you want to meet up and talk shop I am in.

Last edited by kyzerd; 12-13-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzerd View Post
MJC

I was also at Stenod racing yesterday and saw and herd your truck when they were working on it. It sounds great. Please let me know how you like the cam. Any time you want to meet up and talk shot I am in.
Haha, thanks She's ridiculous out of the hole now. On cold streets all 4 just spin through first and into second. I've known Joe (stenod) for quite some time now. I was his first customer back in late '04. He's a great guy, he did all the work on my WS6 which is going back soon.

My long-time GF's parents live in Troy in Sylvan Glen. It's just coincidence now that I have a place to stay, and a car to drive, when I wanna drop my cars off at Joe's for "maintenance." Couldn't have worked out better. lol

I'll be back over there during the holidays, I wanna get it on the rollers to see what it puts down....the winter tires were on there when you saw it (dyno would have ate them for breakfast), I got my Vreds in today and swapped those on for a few more weeks until it gets real nasty outside. Next time I'm in town I'll let ya know, and you can go for a ride or drive. PM'd you my #.

-Mike
Show: TLS Harness
Tint, HID's.
-'01 T/A WS6
Twin Turbo

Last edited by MJC; 11-18-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:52 PM
That'l Buff Out
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
East Lansing-Saw a red rock going down grand river yesterday with a silver windshield banner. Also saw a black one today on haggadorn after i pulled out of suburban ice arena.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:35 PM

DAn the man Im in farmington hills just got a new 2010 inferno! would love to meet up!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:34 AM

Calling out a Silver Jeep SRT8 yesterday heading west bound on university drive heading away from Oakland University. Anyone here? I was in our Inferno Red. He/she then drove I-75 northbound doing about 68mph...(shameful!)
Old 12-19-2010, 10:24 AM

Probably was me, my son goes to school at OU (pre-K). I live in Keego Harbor now, just transplanted from Rochester Hills. I can't believe I was going that fast!
Old 12-22-2010, 10:06 PM

Tankisking- for sure we can meet up sometime. My sis said she saw an inferno the other day on Grand River. What cross roads are you at?

Also- A black one on southfield road getting on to 696 east...
Alpine INA-W900
Alpine 12'' Type R Sub
1000w Rock/Fos Prime amp
Old 02-19-2011, 10:43 AM

Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo/Holland

I am on the lakeshore (Grand Haven), but venture out to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids quite often. A lot of times it is on a trailer behind a big white Silverado on my way to the track at Martin. Would love to get some Michigan guys together for a day at the track. Either at Martin or Milan as my parents still live on the east side of the state. Calling out all of the fellow Michiganders here!!!!

Hope to see you all this summer,
Eric
[CENTER][B]Arrington 440/PWR Street-Strip Heads/Custom Wilson Intake Manifold/Arrington 100 mm TB/PWR Custom Cam/ATI 13% Underdrive/180 T-Stat/AR Long Tube Headers/Magnaflow Exhaust w/ cutouts/PI 3200 Stall/R1 Drilled-Slotted Rotors/Stage 6 CAI/ BT Catch Can and Underhood Kit/BT Valve Covers/BB Stage II VB/Eibach Springs/BWoody Links
Old 02-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Supporting Vendor

Milan doesn't open until April 2nd according to the track schedule. I can probably get BJB to come out with his truck but it would need to be on one of the No ET events as they are more lax on the rules on those nights. I think the first one is scheduled for April 16th. Weather should be warmer and the track prep should be pretty good since they have a King of the Street race the night before. I could probably make that event.

J
Old 02-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Joel. Check your post numbers. 999

Milan works for me too.

April 16th huh? Might we see the maiden voyage of BDKARMA?

08 SRT Jeep Red Rock Crystal: Loaded - Mopar Hitch n harness, bWoody 4" CAI, K&N Drycharger, Predator & CMR tune by JB, Kooks headers & hi-flow cats, Mopar cat back, Lips fog light harness, BT Catch can, AEM UEGO A/F gauge, Power Bond UD pulley, Jet 180 t-stat, Road Magnet Performance Springs, Addco Sways & BWoody links, Delosh hood graphic and BuilderBill's Stage II valve body.

Last edited by scoutermike; 02-19-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
michigan, sightings

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.