Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

I am now at 505hp

4K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  tommy25000 
#1 ·
Dont freak out guys, I still have my SRT8 GC. I had this ordered before I bought the Jeep.Picked it up last night.
It pulls so hard from 3500-7000 it is amazing.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
GodfatherSRT8 said:
how can you tell the difference from the Z06 from the other vetts??
The little rear spoiler thing is taller, its bad ass, the air ducts in front of the rear fenders, its sex on wheels, air scoop in front bumper, wheels are different, some body panels are carbon fiber, interior is different, motor is 7.0L, slightly wider body... i think i covered most of it.

#10 ·
GodfatherSRT8 said:
how can you tell the difference from the Z06 from the other vetts??
It's much faster than you. ;)

The C5 Z06's were easier to distinguish from the non-Z06's because they had the ducting for the brakes, but the C6 Z06's are not as easy to recognize. The rims are a pretty good indication, as well as the hood scoop. I think the Z06 has a badge on the front fender too.

I like when Top Gear let the Stig take the new Z06 around the power lap. The audience gasped when he posted the time of 1:22.xx. The brits couldn't believe how fast it was. Great video to DL and watch.

#16 ·
Zo6 was comin hm from the track in vegas and i was kinda bothering him as he drove as slow as (it seemed ) possible when finnally he step sided the clutch and @ 65mph it went sideways on the freeway!! what was crazy is that turning on a long 1/4 left bank .he took off and started loosing the back end.. i had a lil more roll on him, he couldnt get away from my blown cherokee through the turn ,and on my honor i push that same corner 10 mph faster ! every time he hit the gas it looked like he was stabin it just to much power and not enough grip!!!

#17 ·
Congrats on an awesome ride. That car also has an amazing support forum (I'm just not sure if I'm allowed to name it tho). In any event, that is truly a "Super Car"!

#19 ·
I hung up my fifefighting gear last year (after 12 years)in order to attend to my real company(plumbing) which has grown to 20 trucks.Its a full time paperwork job for me.

I use my SRT8 GC as a daily driver.I plan to have Arizona Speed do a turbo on the Jeep when they are ready.

#20 ·
Great looking ride. I sold mine about 8 months ago and made 10k more then I paid for it. I sold it because it was more of a dust collector then anything. I have two babys and they just wouldn't fit in it. But yeah fastest stock car I have ever owned.

firefighter said:
Dont freak out guys, I still have my SRT8 GC. I had this ordered before I bought the Jeep.Picked it up last night.
It pulls so hard from 3500-7000 it is amazing.

#25 · (Edited)
mtl209 said:
straight up beast. you hear about the plans for a stingray z06 pushing over 600 horses?

A preproduction mule with LS9/blown 6.2 put down 663rw on a chassis dyno a few mos. back. The same car ran easy high ten second passes as well. Actual flywheel HP of the production model will be at or over 700. They are currently testing it at the Ring. Imagine the faces of the German/Italian engineers when the new record holder ends up being a chebby. LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.