Kill Of The Day - Page 3 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2006-2010) > WK1 SRT8 General Discussion

WK1 SRT8 General Discussion This section contains general discussion relating to the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:26 PM

Tonight on the freeway i saw what look to be a Trailblazer SS coming behind i slow down to see and it's a blue SS.So i get on the gas and let off a couple of times, then i look over and see that is a girl by herself, so then i say to myself that ill stop **** with her and leave her alone. I changed lane and pull ahead of her because my exit was coming up in a mile. then i see her pull up next to me and open her sun roof and give me the finger and she get on it hard so once i see her leave on me i get on it myself. So i catch her and start pass her fast while i pass her i give the thumbs down. i thought that was a funny win
65 mustang Fastback aka BlowZilla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Major Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9nightmare4 View Post
Tonight on the freeway i saw what look to be a Trailblazer SS coming behind i slow down to see and it's a blue SS.So i get on the gas and let off a couple of times, then i look over and see that is a girl by herself, so then i say to myself that ill stop **** with her and leave her alone. I changed lane and pull ahead of her because my exit was coming up in a mile. then i see her pull up next to me and open her sun roof and give me the finger and she get on it hard so once i see her leave on me i get on it myself. So i catch her and start pass her fast while i pass her i give the thumbs down. i thought that was a funny win
Written better, this story would be quite funny actually, but your post is a tad bit unreadable.....just a tad
Old 05-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9nightmare4 View Post
Just another house wife with a car that either her husband bought for her or a dealer convinced her it was the "nicest one." She obviously had no clue what she was driving and just thought you were driving like an idiot not realizing you wanted to race. Its sad really how much potential a car has and its going to waste.

I love when i see chicks in cars that actually know what theyre doing and love to drive "funlike." But usually its not the case. I hate it when i see 50+ women in AMG mercedes but then again those are the ones to buy used cause you know they havent beaten on it. Saw a women in a 300srt8 the other day that i would be surprised if shes ever floored the thing.

Other Rides:
2007 997 Turbo...2009 CBR600RR

Past Rides:
2006 Corvette Z06............2011 WRX STi Wagon
2001 CBR600F4i................2010 335i (330rwhp)..
2010 Camaro SS...............2006 Lexus IS350......
2005 Saab 92x (280awhp)..2005 Corvette
2003 WRX (285awhp)........1986 Corvette
Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 PM

I was driving back from Lake Havasu over Memorial Day weekend when I get stuck in traffic due to road construction. The two lane hey merged into one lane and with all the truck towing boats, it took me an hours to travel five miles. Once I got clear of the traffic, I was so relieved that I stomped on it to about 90. I look in my rear view and see a black Toyota Tacoma X-Runner weaving in and out of traffic trying to catch up with me. So I let off and let them catch up. They pull up along side of me and I see two typical 909ers giving me a hard look. They had their Monster energy drink hats, Oakley glasses, Affliction tshirts, etc. Were cruising at about 80 when they punch it. They get about a two car lead on me before I get on it, then walk by them like they were standing still. Just for fun, I stay on it till about 120 and now I have about a football field on them. I back off and see if they want to try again. I see them baring down hard so I wait for them thinking thy want to try again. I slow to 80 and wait for them, but they blow by me not letting off at all. I romp on it and quickly pass them again! We start coming up on traffic so I back off. Now they start driving like asses, weaving in and out of the trucks pulling boats and trailers, so I let them go.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:13 AM

Thats what being young can do lol.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:32 PM

I was on the 105 west last night. I get next to a Mustang GT and he starts gunning the engine so I give it a little (ok a lot) of gas but he doesn't bite. All of a sudden out of nowhere comes a beautiful silver Challenger. He definitely wants to play. He goes around some cars cuts in front of me hard forcing me into another lane. Right away I'm pissed I see the SRT8 badge and chase him down. We get some traffic his lane slows down and I get to pull next to him. To my surprise he has chrome clad wheels NO Brembos and as pull ahead I notice an R/T badge in the grill. A freakin IMPOSTER WTF?

"The question was what does it take to beat a JGCSRT8, not run with one. This means all day, everyday. People can say what they want, reality is a b*tch when the light turns green"..................Signed, TBSS OWNER

Last edited by SRTOCHO; 05-31-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Send a message via MSN to pjs1965
Vista Blue Shelby GT (2007?) raced up to me today as I was cruising at 40ish on a local street. Once he was at my passenger door, he dropped a gear and floored it. I HAD to comply. I think he was shocked that I not only kept on his rear bumper at first but then pulled ahead. At 80ish I backed off but he kept going. I think he drove straight to AutoZone for some mods Maybe he missed a shift . . .
Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 PM

I left work tonight and ended up along side a coworker of mine in his TBSS at a redball, the road is basicly deserted with no intersections for at least a mile. The greenball hits and so do we, once I hit it my new nitto 420's stuck very well and I just crushed him no spin at all. He called my cell and flat out said "Man, you just left me there and I was flooring it!!!"
Old 06-02-2009, 08:49 PM

That's it,I have lost my first race last night.

The guy beside me in a SUV beat me twice straigt up on 0-60. Have to add that he slightly jumped the start both times but his ride appeared a bit faster than mine anyways.

This would have really killed me but surprisingly, I really enjoyed it.

It was another Jeep SRT8

As long as it stays in the family right

JF
Old 06-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Nothing extreme, but dad and i finally lined up at a stop light. He was in the XLR. We both floored it and I was a few feet ahead until about 60/70 as he creeped by and I let off since I can't afford a ticket like he can Will get some videos of us soon!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.