Kill Of The Day - Page 111 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2006-2010) > WK1 SRT8 General Discussion

WK1 SRT8 General Discussion This section contains general discussion relating to the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Elite Contributing Member

^^^^ Ain't that the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

www.dingsracing.com
I'm gettting frustrated with modding
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Silver & Satin
Lifetime Premium Member

Haha funny I almost raced a g35 red and black with a wide body on the freeway but traffic canceled it I would've smoked him

2007 Silver SRT
Boost Coming 2015

Quad Retrofit-Chrome Delete-Tint-Satin Black 22"s-Toyo Proxes STII-Solo Exhaust-RM 1.7"-Painted Roof Rails-Trinity-9500ix-Pioneer HU-Alpine Door Speakers-Diamond Audio 12"s-Billet Tech Underhood Kit-6K Highs/Lows/Fogs-Billet Tech Door Locks-TLS LED Tails-LED Rear Fogs-Cree 6K Reverse Lights-Billet Tech Catch Can-Dynamat-R1 Drilled Rotors-Stoptech Brake Pads-Tinted Tails
Old 01-15-2013, 07:12 PM

no one ever wanna play with the jeep, I get a lot of stop light bullies (mustangs and wrxs, and other imports, even a gto, a caddy V and a couple vettes which so far are my only losses, not the goat that thing got milked lol) when I drive the cobalt, but when I drive the jeep people stare at it but no game...it's like the jeep is the fat kid no one wanna play with, I get a crap ton of mustangs that come in quick and then just stay back and never line up, if I slow down trying to make them line up they just slow down too...the only fun I have is on my own just doing random speed bursts to about 120, stop light launches or scaring my wife when she's riding along...I feel no love in the jeep lol
2009 Cobalt SS/tc sedan, muffler delete, ARK shorty antenna...

Last edited by Naldo; 01-15-2013 at 07:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naldo For This Useful Post:
sully83699 (01-15-2013)
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM

I got about 1/2 through this thead and can NOT WAIT to get a GC SRT8!
08 Silver CSRT4 (Other Daily Driver) #2905 of 5674
Old 01-16-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo View Post
no one ever wanna play with the jeep, I get a lot of stop light bullies (mustangs and wrxs, and other imports, even a gto, a caddy V and a couple vettes which so far are my only losses, not the goat that thing got milked lol) when I drive the cobalt, but when I drive the jeep people stare at it but no game...it's like the jeep is the fat kid no one wanna play with, I get a crap ton of mustangs that come in quick and then just stay back and never line up, if I slow down trying to make them line up they just slow down too...the only fun I have is on my own just doing random speed bursts to about 120, stop light launches or scaring my wife when she's riding along...I feel no love in the jeep lol
Dude, I feel your pain...so many drivers just don't know that they SHOULD race us! Especially with the s/c, I know I'll blow away most of the stuff out there, but the ones that try are few and far between for me...I do like the "stealthiness" of it, for sure - but I just wish more people knew that they should take us on...

I do love surprising the occasional vette, though...like that grand sport a couple of months ago...0-110 I had a comfortable lead and growing when I shut it down.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:49 PM

I encounter one of the vettes that spanked my balt I believe it was a c6 z06 or at least it looked like one both times at 6ish in the am so it's dark can never tell of z06 or gs since they look so similar, but the second time there was too much traffic for me to get next to it in the jeep lol I really wanted to play that's the closest I've come to having someone that may bite lol
Old 01-24-2013, 05:42 PM

After I lost 100+ videos or so when I dropped a 2 TB HDD, I decided to start uploading all my kills to youtube. The white Evo IX and SRT-8 are mine. Not many videos are up yet though. Wish I had backed up my GTR kills

Here's my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLawIX
Old 01-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Major Contributing Member

Saw that coming! Good kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
After I lost 100+ videos or so when I dropped a 2 TB HDD
Go GoPro. Mine has already survived one nasty fall and still gives very good video quality. Plus you can lose the weight of the camera guy lol.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas SRT8 View Post
Saw that coming! Good kill.

Go GoPro. Mine has already survived one nasty fall and still gives very good video quality. Plus you can lose the weight of the camera guy lol.
Yeah I need to grab a go pro, but that won't save my storage HDD's from a fall
Old 01-29-2013, 04:47 PM
ALL MOTOR ;)
Lifetime Premium Member

Had a TB_SS with Z06 badges come up beside me on the interstate, he honks and takes off.... As soon as he got his rear door to my front end, i walked right by him and kept pulling

He drives by after i shutdown and doesn't even make eye contact..LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.