Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

22 inch Viper wheels

87K views 69 replies 34 participants last post by  ep3minivan 
#1 ·
#3 ·
There are alot of guys who have been clamoring for these rims for months on top of month but mostly bs on when they would be ready, I for one have given up and will stick with my factory rims:D

#16 ·
That is why I posted this link! e-mail them!! Let's show them there is a Market for these Right Now!

#17 ·
They know plenty would buy those rims, but I don't think we need to beg like our beast want roll unless we have 22s on them:rolleyes: no hating here just tired of the bs dates back and forth; they will make, they want make them please! either say your going to have them or just quit talking about the sh!t:mad:

#18 ·
I told you guys this before and no one listened. I have experience with two different wheels they produce, the vipers for the lx and the 300 22 inch reps I got produced. It will take them at least a year to have them ready from when they give the green light, regardless what they say. Don't pay attention to release dates, other than waiting about one year from when they said they are making them.

#22 ·
I think they look pretty good on our sleds from the PS! I would like to see the black with red lip on the red rock also
I have a set on the wifes Durango in chrome and have considered getting the black ones with a red lip for her too.

#23 ·
I just bought a set of competition grey in 22" staggered for my Black SRT Charger. I really like the Grey on a black ride. Like these:

or this 300:

#25 ·
That's the color I want for my black JEEEEEEEEEP!!!! Arghhh!! why??:boohoo:

#31 ·
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Factory Reproductions??

Welcome to the party!! I am going to e-mail them every day from today to make these wheels.

#32 ·
I HATE that pic. of my Jeeps with those rims on it.......

It makes me want them dammit!!!

#33 ·
I told you man, I have that pic as a screen saver on 3 computers. 2 at home and 1 at work. YES, YOUR JEEP!!

I have a black rig too, those wheels would be off the hook!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.