Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Quietest catback

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  generalconfusion 
#1 ·
i was wondering, which cat-back can be the one that is the quietest, maybe a little louder than the original catback. I really don`t like to much noise on the inside. so may be you guys who wave tested the different catbaks that are on the market for our SRT`s can help me with this.

#2 ·
TCE LONESTAR said:
i was wondering, which cat-back can be the one that is the quietest, maybe a little louder than the original catback. I really don`t like to much noise on the inside. so may be you guys who wave tested the different catbaks that are on the market for our SRT`s can help me with this.
I would say the B&B with the "Quiet" option.

Give me a call for pricing.

Attachments

#3 ·
TCE LONESTAR said:
BEFORE you buy any catback you owe it to yourself to research the Corsa/Mopar. I dynoed it and the gains were significant. I have seen no dyno#'s posted by anyone for the other exhausts except for the manufacturers. The Mopar/Corsa was designed and tuned for the truck and is quiet while cruising, especially on the freeway but has a bark when you get on it.

There is a reason MOPAR put its name on it and did not release it for almost a year while they tested it.

#4 ·
generalconfusion said:
BEFORE you buy any catback you owe it to yourself to research the Corsa/Mopar. I dynoed it and the gains were significant. I have seen no dyno#'s posted by anyone for the other exhausts except for the manufacturers. The Mopar/Corsa was designed and tuned for the truck and is quiet while cruising, especially on the freeway but has a bark when you get on it.

There is a reason MOPAR put its name on it and did not release it for almost a year while they tested it.

I concur, i have the mopar exhaust and have absolutely no regrets as the sound is perfect and the build quality top notch.

#8 ·
OK OK, where can I make a research for the Mopar/Corsa sistem ??

#10 ·
TCE LONESTAR said:
OK OK, where can I make a research for the Mopar/Corsa sistem ??
Use search here or at the SRT8OC.com site or go directly to the Corsa web site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.