Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Demon Performance WK1 SRT8 Turbo Kit Introductory Discount Offer~

NLA: 
8K views 78 replies 25 participants last post by  SYCK SRT 
#1 · (Edited)
Order bank will officially open Weds, January 15th

Hey guys, we’ve put together everything we need to put the kit into play and we’re moving forward with production of the custom fabbed piping and other parts needed to make this kit. We are officially taking orders on these kits this week and we will be offering an introductory discount of $500 to the first 10 orders received!

I know there are a lot of you that have been interested in pulling the trigger ASAP on this system and we thank for being more than patient while we produce this kit. We are now comfortable saying that we have general lead time of 6-8 weeks before shipping the kit. In most cases it will be sooner but we like to have some buffer room just in case components are out of stock or on back order.

This is a first come, first served introductory sale offer! First 10 orders will receive the introductory discount off their total purchase, whether you purchase the complete kit or the tuner kit!

Our results with this kit so far on a complete bone stock 2008 Jeep SRT8(stock motor, stock trans):
0-60 in 3.31 seconds
7.5psi resulted in 592whp and 677ftlbs!
11.62 @ 120mph - 5.5psi of boost

With the correct supporting mods this kit is capable of well over 1000whp

**THIS KIT HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO BE INSTALLED WITH HAND TOOLS IN YOUR GARAGE ON JACKSTANDS. TAKING UNDER A FULL DAY TO INSTALL AT MOST. IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO AIR TOOLS AND/OR A LIFT, ITS EVEN QUICKER!**HOW COOL IS IT TO BE ABLE TO INSTALL AND DRIVE YOUR CAR THE SAME DAY YOU RECEIVE THE TURBO KIT IN THE MAIL***

Base Tuner kit will include:

Precision PT7675CEA 76mm Turbocharger - Billet Wheel - Journal Bearing
Precision Wastegate
Tial Blow Off Valve
Custom Stainless Steel Hot Side Piping - For OEM Exhaust Manifolds or KOOKS LT's (Other aftermarket longtube header versions to follow very soon!)
Custom Aluminum Cold Side Piping
875 HP Rated Intercooler
All Necessary Brackets for turbo, intercooler etc
All Necessary Oil Lines and Fittings
All Necessary coupler, Tbolt clamps, hoses and vacuum fittings
Screw in IAT sensor
Green USA Filter
Custom Radiator Hose Assembly

Tuner Kit Price - $6499 + Shipping

Base Complete kit will include:

All Components from Base Tuner kit +
DiabloSport Trinity T-1000
Custom Tuning by Johan
80# Injectors
MOPAR 2Bar MAP Sensor
TI Automotive 400LPH Fuel Pump

Complete Kit Price - $7999 + Shipping

Optional Kit Upgrades will include:
Turbocharger Upgrade
Ball Bearing Upgrade
Intercooler Upgrades
Turbo Blanket
Coatings and Wraps
Boost Controllers and Other Turbo Related Electronics

Highly Recommended add ons for any Forced Induction kit:
AFR Gauge/kit
Boost Gauge
Colder Spark Plugs

With the addition of these kits, we strongly recommend some form of drivetrain upgrades, whether it's basic like a valvebody or blue top solenoids to a full trans and converter package. Over the years we've learned that the stock NAG1 isn't the strongest when it comes to handling bigger power levels. It's inevitable...sometimes they will hold for a while, while other times you'll start feeling them slip right away with the added power. We can offer you either Southern HotRod or Paramount Performance Products to support the extra HP/Tq loads and we will give you a package price with even more savings when purchased together with our turbo kit!

Please give us a shout if you have any questions or would like quotes for custom packages here or via email @ sales@demonperformance.com. Or by sending a PM to DemonPerformance, Nate@DemonPerformance, or Jeremy@DemonPerformance

This kit will offer a full 1 year parts warranty as well as a lifetime fabrication warranty to the original purchaser.

Demon Performance Single Turbo WK1 Jeep at the track - YouTube

See less See more
2 6
#2 ·
set your alarms and get those orders in tomorrow!

#4 ·
Yes there is, we are pushing out the original batch for stock mani, and are in the process of making the special piece to mate up with headers. It will be am added couple of weeks for long tubes. What brand do you have?

Sent from my Samsung Note 3... that would explain any errors.

#6 ·
The up pipe going to the turbo requires a special fitment for each style header. So we will have them all in due time.

Or you could always sell the headers and swap back to stock manifolds ;-)

#10 ·
Who else wants some boost?

Reactions: MatteGreensrt8
#11 · (Edited)
**UPDATED** Now taking orders for rigs with KOOKS LT HEADERS!!!

Development ideas for SW, ARH, and OBX will start soon.

#12 ·
Optional Upgrades

What is the price package with the optional package upgrades as listed? Also with there be any problems on install with a Corsa Catback exhaust?

Turbocharger Upgrade
Ball Bearing Upgrade
Intercooler Upgrades
Turbo Blanket
Coatings and Wraps

#13 ·
What is the price package with the optional package upgrades as listed? Also with there be any problems on install with a Corsa Catback exhaust?

Turbocharger Upgrade
Ball Bearing Upgrade
Intercooler Upgrades
Turbo Blanket
Coatings and Wraps

Hahaha.... Oh snap wassup bro!!!! Longtime no see man....

Reactions: Primopup
#16 · (Edited)
Just a few update shots of some progress. Weather has slowed shipment of materials but we aren't letting that stop us!

Quality is our number one priority and it shows in the work

completed pipes

adapter from 3.5" downpipe to any catback exhaust system. first concept was on the left and newer design on right.

closer shot of some welds

yup, thats right. Welding from the inside.

#19 ·
Couple updated shots for those following.

#20 ·
I must admit, i am drooling, have to do my taxes first to see how much i have to pay good old uncle same this year!

Reactions: 1 person
#21 ·
Good luck! Hopefully you get something back to put toward your New Demon Performance Turbo kit.. ;-)

#24 ·
I've seen quality welds split and crack as stainless gets brittle under
this type of heating n cooling app. That is why this kit has the best Warranty
of it's type on the planet!

#29 · (Edited)
If you want to get technical, the real way to verfiy the quality of a weld is to do a chemcial composition test to ensure the material meets it's specified spec. Once you get the pipe welded, then perform a pressure integrity test to the pipes rated pressure to ensure there is no visible leakage permitted. Once those are complete perform radiographic testing to detect porosity, cracks, inclusions, and voids. If it passes all this and looks good, bingo!

Over kill for this application?? maybeeee :p

Reactions: 1 person
#35 ·
Speaking of crack. Can you put a couple of those thingy's that are under the wings on my Jeep while you have it. I promise I won't complain about the ceramic cracking on them.:grim:

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: TorbySRT8
#37 ·
All points about weld tests made are correct. We weld stainless for pressure vessel
applications daily! We have a successful process and we warranty our stainless work for LIFE. The design of this kit, and the materials used in our fab process will lower the risk and or eliminate cracks n leaks. Because of intense heat, vibration and other forces the best still
can fail. That's why Demon Performance and H2O went on a limb to offer the best possible
warranty for you guys!:bigthumb:

PS. Dan we've been in business since 1984... get ur shit right bro. :hippy:

#42 ·
The kit we are mass producing is ideal for the PT7675. But essentially you could bolt in any turbo that has a T4 housing and can benefit from a 3.5" downpipe.

This kit is capable of over 1000hp and 9 sec passes on rig with proper supporting mods.

If interested in something different shoot one of us a PM so we can discuss your goals.

#46 ·
What tiller are you referring too? If you have a picture I'd be able to tell you for sure.

Any track times yet?
Just like hemi tme stated. March 30th is our scheduled day pending weather. Hopefully the snow will subside by then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.