Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 7 31.8%

Houston Jeep Owners Enter...

39K views 309 replies 37 participants last post by  sbfuller 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, I'm guessing there's close to 20-30 of us on here and it is about time we started having meets. Post:

-Prefer weekly or monthly meets
-Time best for you
-Meeting spot or restaurant suggestion (I was thinking about meeting at Wings n More off Westheimer & Dairy Ashford)

And vote what day is best for you!

#37 ·
Friday is fine with me too!

#38 ·
friday for me to

#41 ·
How many people do we have so far? 6?

#48 ·
I know it's not centrally located, but if you want to meet at Coaches in Katy (I-10 and Barker Cypress) I can reserve as many parking spots as we'll need. I can also get us drink specials. If guys wanna ride in other people's rigs, there are plenty of open roads to rip on out here. If there is an NFL preseason game, I'll get us a table in front of one of the big screens.

#51 ·
Sounds good to me! I mean common guys it's Houston, we are very used to driving long distances to get places. This sounds way more reliable and if SRTay can guarantee those things, than I'm definitely game. Thanks for saving us the trouble

#57 ·
That's getting to be a little too far for me... It's about 50 miles each way. With a wife and young son at home, I had to do some convincing to go to Twin Peaks! Katy is even farther! If it were more central I could swing it. Heck, there has to be somewhere else off of I-10 that's closer in than Katy.

Hope you fellas get a good turnout, though. Maybe I can make the next one!

#59 ·
Dear god.....their dropping like flys! Somebody do something!!! Lol
Whatever is fine with me, I just want to agree on something and do it. It's no big deal for me and I'm driving from spring/woodlands area.

#62 ·
coaches is way to far..i also have a young daughter to come home to so if i were to go id go for maybe 5 min and drive back to humble. not worth it really. we need another place that is more centralized. if the LX guys can bring it together why cant we? there is tons of spots down I-10..

#63 ·
I agree... Couple more options... Possibly the Marqe at 610 and I-10 or Berry Hill in the Heights??? I looked on Google Maps and there are a couple decent size parking lots at the front and sides. Thoughts?

#66 ·
Bumpidy bump

#67 ·
Alright guys- here's what I think we should all do... We should just meet up with the space city lx guys at the target off I -10 and Taylor. Tomorrow is their monthly meet and greet and it would be good to mingle w some other car fans. I am going to be heading over there if anyone wants to join.

#68 ·
i posted about that awhile back to get some jeeps there. ive been there for the past 2 months and its been a good meet. alot of LX cars there.. they are always saying things about jeeps when we go. One month we had like 6 there was pretty cool. I dnt get out untill 9 tomorrow so ill be late getting there and by that time people are already leaving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.