Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pedal question/CAI question

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Startech 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2010 today. What should my pedals look like? Thought they were supposed to be aluminum? Also......K&N Aircharger a good one?

#2 ·
Check your Window Sticker. There should be an list item for 'bright pedals' (at least on my 2009 it has an item under standard equipment). Another member with a 2010 has them installed but not listed on his window sticker. Check with your dealer.

As for CAI, I don't recall any member using that one (doesn't mean someone isn't though). The most popular ones are Bwoody 4", AFe, Mopar CAIs. Arrington's just arrived so I think people are waiting for some results before jumping on that one too.

hope this helps.

#4 ·

I don't know about the 2010 Jeep SRT8, but the 300 SRT8 has a solid rubber lower right corner on the brake and solid rubber lower left corner on the accelerator.

#6 ·
Dealers, Huh? When I bought mine, it was missing the floor mats, the nav disc and the cargo cover. The pedal covers were just loose in the back. So the dealer had to order the missing items and when I went back to pick them up, the dealer threw in a free roof rack and rails! whoo hoo!!!

BTW, I have a Bwoody Cold Air Intake for sale in the parts forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.