Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

We need a 2012 GCSRT8....

11K views 59 replies 32 participants last post by  ACEofSRT8 
#1 ·
We'll need a GCSRT8 in here for a day or two for some testing.

Anyone interested will receive a Free Trinity tuner, and likely have the first ever tuned WK2/GCSRT8.

We are located in Delray Beach, Florida, locals only please :)

We have loaner truck available as well, let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks

#3 ·
This one shouldnt be hard for you to come by:D

#6 ·
Wow this is an awesome offer, I might just have to sell my WK1, and buy a Wk2 to take advantage of it hahaha. But for real I would be alllll over this if I had a WK2. Hell I'd ship my jeep from NY to your shop for this deal. (even though it says locals only)

#16 ·
ditto, NYers would go anywhere

#7 ·
If you want to come get it and bring it back. It's yours. Don't need the loaner. In Tampa. Sorry not any closer.

#10 ·
Wow!! What an offer! First Tuned WK2 and a Trinity!! Plus a loaner car if you need it! That's pretty awesome by you boys at DiabloSport if you ask me! Good luck!!

#12 · (Edited)
Wow, what a great opportunity for you local Florida WK2 guys :bluecap:

#13 ·
If I were anywhere near you, I would do it in a heartbeat. Someone get your car to them, for the rest of us. :)

#15 ·
Hopefully a Jeep gets in there soon.

Sent from my iPhone 5

#17 ·
This thead is Depressing.... Still can't believe no one has volunteered......

#18 · (Edited)
Well either a non-forum member will get the free trinity and tuning done on their 2012 or the 2012 tuning availability will be delayed :(

#23 ·
Sure you don't want to come to Tampa to get it. I'll pay for roundtrip airfare and gas. Keep it as long as you want.

#24 ·
Take this offer up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.