Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Stage 6 Motorsports and MSHS go Hand in Hand

4K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  JerseyBoy@Stage6 
#1 ·
Its not by accident that our events have become synonymous with Stage 6 Motorsports. They bring the excitement with their hardcore on track and off track energy. Travelling great distances to attend all of our events is an after thought for this crew, people literally come to just hang with these guys.

Thanks to everyone at Stage 6, they committed to class sponsorships at all 6 of our events this year and are already in talks for a huge 2013 season.

#3 ·
The races are just too much fun man. Had to resched. a vacation this year for the fam. b/c of Ohio. Good thing my wife is cool.:rofl: Glad to help out Dan. You nailed it man.... I just come to party and hang out with everyone. Dwight is the serious one about the racing. Haha.

Starting to talk with Dwight about where we are going to have the Stage 6 Motorsports Modern Street Hemi Shootout next year. Trying to find the best track we can get that'll work for all demographics and maybe bring some strangers in. Would LOVE for our Chicago crowd to SHOW UP!!!! HINT FREAKING HINT DAMN HINT!

Reactions: BOYCHIKS
#5 ·
Thanks for stepping up guys. Always fun spending time with my boys from FLA. Lmk if you need a hand setting up something. Ill help out any way i can.

But, if you want the Chicago guys to come race you have to have the race in Chicago;-) lol j/k

J

"Life is tough, its even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

#13 ·
But, if you want the Chicago guys to come race you have to have the race in Chicago;-) lol j/k

J

"Life is tough, its even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne
You don't need to kid. It's true at least for me. I won't drive farther than 2hrs for a road course and I like doing that. Breaking and getting towed home is expensive.

#7 ·
Hells yeah! A great bunch of guys who love racing as much as anyone. Dwight actually says his kids are his cars :D Stage 6 FTMFW!

Reactions: TheBRICK
#9 ·
I still want my tshirt

#11 ·
Stage6 rocks....where else can you get track support from Macgyver and Shrek in the same place?!?!

Thanks to all you guys do and where you take us next year. :)

Reactions: TheBRICK
#15 ·
Awwww.... you guys are making me blush. Haha. Thanks for all the kind words though everyone. We all appreciate it. Doesn't matter what "camp" you represent..... in the end, we are all one crew.

Reactions: petersrt8
#17 ·
We are...... we even let our customers beat us in races to make them feel good about their purchases. ;)

Reactions: mondo
#22 ·
I figured...;) Well all I have to say is, I got 2-3 clicks to the left on the boost controller for you at Ohio..............:up_to_something:

#23 ·
I'll see your 2-3 clicks and raise you 2.:D Keep in mind..... I was running 2 less psi than you at MIR when I set the Top Qual.:up_to_something: :smoker:

#25 ·
The rivalry has begun! Atleast it still gets resolved every race with a Stage 6 rig in the winners circle. :D

Reactions: mondo and TheBRICK
#26 ·
Mine too. :lol: I should have left it at 19psi and I would have had the win dammit. My boost controller will be under lock and key for Ohio. :D

#32 ·
That's the plan at these events! I'm now going to just try and rock index :D Pro for fun. Gotta get a win somewhere

#31 ·
No dog this time, it was too much for her at MIR she was beat...slept the whole 3 hr ride home....lol. Not sure if wifey can get someone to work for her or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.