Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Who's Left In Ohio?

23K views 88 replies 35 participants last post by  1rarered1 
#1 ·
Seems everyone who joins in central ohio, only posts 2-3 times and never comes back..

Who is left? I only know of 2 srt jeeps in columbus and we live less than a mile from each other...

I saw a black on in gahanna that looked stock.

We have a saturday morning car show every saturday. Go to carsandcoffee.net For the info..

We meet at Easton town center and drive downtown to the car show.. Its from 8am-12pm..

Im always down for meeting up.. Just shoot me a PM

#6 ·
Yeah thats it, sorry.

We meet up at easton early saturday morning, and "Cruise" aka play around on the freeway, and go to the car meet.. This past saturday there were 60-70 cars..

Let me know if you want to go..

#8 ·
I pulled mine out and made a quick run down to Lennox today, but it looked like everyone was gone by 11:30 when I arrived. I put it back in storage, but will try to make another one in the near future, if the weather is good. I will probably miss next weekend, as I hope to remain in New Orleans for the Final 4 after some business down there.

-Robert

#9 ·
Ah man, should have got a hold of me.

There were 25-30 cars Sunday. But since it was overcast and clouds were rolling in I left at 11. There were 5-6 cars there when we left. But they probably left right after. We are normally in front of cup o joe in the Lennox parking lot.

Just so all the locals know, national trail raceway test and tune is Sunday. I'll be out there.

#13 ·
And you should come to CBUS for test and tune sunday.. :D

I think its 11-5, I want to see that thing run!

#18 ·
I've never seen you in reyn. I'm just across the bridge off tussing.

Anyone that's interested.... I'll be at cars and coffee Saturday. Let's get some jeeps out there!

There's a charger guy that drives from Cleveland.

I Want to see one of the wk2srt's at cars and coffee!

#21 ·
You guys should make the trip to columbus some saturday morning for our columbus cars and coffee. I would love to see / ride in a wk2 SRT.. And would be the talk of the show..

#22 ·
Hey all in Ohio, we're holding our first mopar car show this weekend. May 6 on sunday from 2-6pm.

I would love to see a new wk2srt there!

It's at Quaker steak and lube at Polaris parkway. In Columbus.

Hit me up for details.

#23 ·
I'd like to know what central ohioans are going to the LX&Beyond event. I'm going up on Friday night and staying with a buddy. I should be there all day Sat and Sun.

Chime in if you're going.

#24 ·
I still dont know if I'm going or not.. All comes down to if I can afford the gas / entry..

#26 ·
Im not from ohio but it's a quick skip away from where I am in IN! (45mins-hour) Muncie, IN is hosting the RPMTransmission Local Track day this friday, love to see you guys there. Also the same track will be hosting the LSX shootout next weekend Sept. 15! Idk about this weekend but I'll definitely be there next weekend!

#28 ·
Rocky - do you still go to the Cars & Coffee?
I'd like to go to one if you or any other local Jeep guys are going.

Daren

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.