#1 ·
... What do you get?

#2 ·
Probably a Nissan GTR!

#6 ·
^^ this .

#4 ·
Let's see. You're in Canada so a Taurus. :p

How much performance do you want? How many doors do you want?
I really liked my Merc CLS63. Don't know how much they are in Canada though. The new Merc's are AWD too. Have a CL63 now. Just easier for me to get in and out of.

#7 ·
Camaro Z/28

#8 ·
2014 Audi S8 or RS7.

Reactions: jjjeremyyy
#19 ·
2014 against a 2010...Not even a fair comparison. A 2014 GTR is closer to an 11sec flat 1/4.

:weird: Did I just compare a 2010 to a 2014 of the same model... kinda like WK1 vs WK2?

#15 ·
Definitely z06.

#27 · (Edited)
I had $100k for a car and I bought the SRT. Nothing else I want. I considered a new Viper but the base SRT doesn't interest me. The way I wanted it would cost $140k +. Additionally, the new Viper is somewhat boring to me. Had they made it more powerful and given it a wider rear I'd have considered the base SRT. As far as dumping the additional $30k I saved into mods, that's just stupid IMO. That is unless you are in a financial situation where flushing $30k down the toilet isn't even a hickup. I'm not yet in that situation and I'm sure as hell not gonna finance any mods so until that day I'll stay mostly stock.

The GTR is a turd and has the most obnoxious fanboy base of any car. THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK ON ANYONE HERE. It's addressed to the countless GTR people I've met, I know, and I've read comments from on blogs.

I despise Mercedes, Range Rover, and BMWs. My family has had all types of Mercedes and my wife currently has an ML so I'm not "jelly" of them. It's just the general public's obsession with them that turns me off. People foam at the mouth for and will do anything to get into one of these Euro brands, no matter how stupid of a decision it is. Instead of being responsible and buying a loaded Honda Accord, someone making $50k a year opts to buy a 5 year old 6 series or S class. Odds are maintenance will strain them and keep their savings account empty but that is the world we live in. Obviously I'm very opinionated on this issue as our generation's financial irresponsibility is a problem that affects us all.

I love the Jeep. No animosity towards it all. Only compliments. Employees don't even care it's just a Jeep to them. I didn't settle for the Jeep.

#28 ·
you really cant compare a GTR to an E63. Two totally different cars. I have spent a lot of time in both. I ll take the e63 over gtr anyday for civilian use. For a speed monster Id go gtr.

100k opens up a lot of options. You also want to consider the best value for your dollar. Something lightly used is smart. personally for 100k Id look into pre-owned porsches, specifically a GT3, as these have a cult following. Pre-owned ZR1 is also a good one.

Or you buy something for much less, like a ctsv and mod it,

OR (and this is my personal fave), you take a perfectly fine Jeep SRT8, mod it to hell, only to have it in the shop for the past few years.

#30 ·
CTS-V Wagon 6 speed and build it more with the leftover money. I love these cars.

#31 ·
CTS-V get my vote. My buddy bought a used one for 30k ish. and with a lower pulley, tune, and DRs its been 10.70. and you can still haul the family to dinner and stop by the golf course for 18 holes. Ever seen someone pull up to a golf course in a vette or ferrari with their clubs in the front seat. LMAO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.