Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Denver Metro Area Spotted Thread

113K views 919 replies 84 participants last post by  nicor 
#1 ·
Since I have been posting these in another thread I decided to start this:
Cherry Creek today
Red with Oregon plates

#71 ·
Guess not this time Cody. I have seen from the TBSS forums that there are some GCSRT owners that have met up with some of the TBSS guys and all seem to have a great time. Just doesn't seem like the interest is there for the GCSRT owners here in Colorado though, oh well!:werd:

#79 ·
you'll get yours in due time...not the kind of guy that sets up races, sorry if it hurts your feelings, but i got more important things to do than come up to bumf**k egypt to race a bunch of clowns. i'll see you when i see you.

Hey brudda, I'll tell ya what. If ya don't get the chance to run with the one your speaking of, let me know. If your wanting to run a Z06 that bad, I have one you can get after it with! Wanna make it interesting, maybe for a little coin?
in time...money is of no interest to me, i do it for fun.

#83 ·
If it is, Veyron better be careful! If he finds this ZO6 wanna be and they race from a roll, he doesn't stand a chance. 3300lbs w/ a 100 shot behind it if sprayed -vs- 5000lbs. If the Vette doesn't roll with DR's or slicks, he had better race him from a dig. Then again if ya roll start, ya might want to sell and buy a ricer, not drag racin in my eyes! Either way the vette is going to push the GC's limits unless the owner/driver just can't drive

#87 ·
Ok maybe I am missing something here but what'd Roger ever do to you all? All you tbss boys have been sweating him pretty hard just cause he doesn't want to drive up north just to race, I say just leave it alone. I hate all this "my truck is better than yours" pissing match that's going on.

#88 ·
I think your looking too deep into this Evo_Speedking. He spoke of running a ZO6 and all I was pointing out was the obvious! Missing this, I think your making it out to be a GCSRT8 -vs- TBSS thing. If I didn't have a pic of our TB in our sig, would you still have stated it was a TBSS thing? I just like the competition thing is all. Veyron doesn't know this person that drives the Vette and said he wanted one for lunch. So, I thought I would throw it out there if he couldn't get a run with the one he is speaking of, I could help him out with another is all! I seems to me you are turning this into the pissing match between the SS's & SRT's. Besides the point, Veyron himself said he would race once his build was done if you go back and view the threads. What is there to sweat? If ya race, your going to get beat at some point in time and as he stated, he races for fun. I am curious to see how a stroked 426 will run anyway. So relax brudda, don't get so worked up over all this, life is short!

#92 ·
ok, maybe i am reading too much into this, it just seems like the TBSS guys are pushing him hard for a race (if i recall Cody called him a pu$$y)...all i was saying was chill, thats all. and Spd, you're correct, if it wasn't for the TBSS in your sig i wouldn't of brought it up, then i would of said it was a SRT8 guy being a ****... :) but thats just the way its coming off to me, maybe not Roger. and thats the thing with forums/texts, its hard to tell the context of what someone types and it leaves it open to interpetation by others.

i think Rog has a great idea, setting up a meet a bit more south...maybe something more in the middle. if its done on the right day i can even make it (car goes under the knife july 14th!!!!).

#94 ·
my bad...it was all ****y so i took it as pu$$y. guess we know whats always on my mind! LOL

so lets look at everyones schedules and see when we can all get together. where would be a good central spot? D&B on Colorado? i know an AMAZING wing place in denver (Americas Bar and Grill)...what do you all think?

#98 ·
nice indeed....hey, have you noticed a new (used) black 07' SRT8 rolling around Castle Rock without plates and red dealer tags for plates? younger guy in his late twenties was was guestimate, but to be honest a blond, assuming his woman, mostly drives it...came across them late last night around 9:20 at that light on founders where the wallgreens is.

This post has been deleted
#102 ·
I saw a black SRT8 on Lincoln at around 12:30 sat 12/20 then another black one with temp tags by Park Meadows mall at 1:00, then saw a Steel Blue SRT coming out of the parking garage at CHerry Creek Mall at like 4pm. Any one on here? Never seen so many in one day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.