Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Okie Alert !! Tulsa Raceway !!

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  1_big_fan 
#1 ·
Any Okies ever hit up Tulsa Raceway Park for their Midninght Drags on sat nights ? Usually a few of us McAlester guy go to quite a few of them and would love to meet up with some other srt guys !! Plan on going tonight if nothing comes up ! :)

#4 ·
I hear quite a few people have a vibration problem at 70 mph .. Do a search and you'll find all the info you need on it .. As far as the GTO bring it on I'd still like to meet an SRT owner !!!

Went to Tulsa last night but skipped out on the track and just cruised their stip ... A lot of bad a## vehicles up there and I had a blast !!! Def going again real soon !!! Hope to some SRT's up there next time !! :)

#9 ·
Chris - no problem...maybe we can meet up at the saturday night drags next weekend?

#12 ·
I need to watch this thread a little closer I guess.... You guys should send me a message and let me know your going as I do not get on the forums much anymore...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.