Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Florida Meet (This time it will happen!!!)

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Blown-WK 
#1 ·
Everyone I know there have been attempts to have a meet but, lets actually plan one, shall we? I know FL has the worst High School Graduates but, the other states are beating us in meets to.

Order of business:

People
Activity (lunch-in, etc)

Please post, send me a pm, or email me at js121589@yahoo.com with any ideas.

Lets do this!!!

#5 ·
That's not that centrally located. That's WAAAAY down there. I'm with Chris on this one. O-Town or G'Ville raceway!! G'Ville has their SAT T&T's from 10-4. That would be perfect...... racing and hanging!

#12 ·
Well since you Floridians can't come up with a date, the lil guy from SC is going to do it for ya. I'm headed down to Orlando from the 17th to the 21st. How does Friday the 19th sound for a Street Drag night at Orlando Speed Word Dragway? Maybe do some dinner too, I would say pizza at the strip and beer after. Just say yeeesss!

#13 ·
Don't know if that timing is gonna work out there Mikey. Lots of driving going on in the next week to VA and Bradenton.

#14 ·
Btw, you need to bring your ass down here so Dwight can get the rest of your $hit installed before Bradenton.

#15 ·
I thought I told you that I'm coming down this friday to do my install this weekend!

#17 ·
Yeah, last week I called and they said that they were going to pencil me in for Sat. and Sun. this weekend. Are you going out of town with Harry Z for both events?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.