Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

chicago jeep SRT8 Sightings

210K views 2K replies 155 participants last post by  justjkit 
#1 · (Edited)
Post all sightings from your area here.

not sure if there is something like this so i will start it, black nagle & foster!!

#39 ·
^^You are probably seeing the same ones in the neighborhood.. no offense but its kinda gettin annoying now.. usually the point of these is to see if they are forum members or not. Ur not telling anyone when you seen them or any detail about it.

I seen a red one parked outside of Viaggio on madison st. last night, went there for dinner.

#54 ·
lol

Was so excited I forgot to quote! Thanks for the compliment. I was so torn between silver and black. Silver is awesome on the SRT8s.

#51 ·
Thats funny because I was next to a black (I believe 07) SRT plated read PurEvl 2 or something along those lines on last night 355 south as well however he went well passed 88. I was in my Red Rock 08. Unfortunately did not see the silver 08 though. Would have been like a mini cruise lol

#53 ·
That was me dude! Do you have front tints? They look nice with the silver. I was picking up my daughter for the weekend in Arlington Heights and heading home, hence getting off at 88. I am on 355 every other Friday and Sunday nights. It's easier to fly on that road as opposed to 88. Wish I could have had fun too but it was REALLY slick.

#55 ·
Thanks man! Yeah I have tints all around. It just makes vehicles look so much better. Hate it how IL has a no front tint law but I don't care. I have no front plate on either....:D

Love the SRT8 in black! One of my favorite colors. Yours looked mean as hell. I just cannot have a black DD. I have had to many in the past and it is just to hard to keep them clean. My mustang is black and only comes out on nice summer days. I have to clean it every time I take it out.......lol

#59 ·
Sunday the 18th near Michigan Ave. and 16th , South Loop. Black. Cleanest ride on the block parked on Michigan facing North.

Monday the 19th around 1:00 PM heading eastbound on Ogden Ave in Downers Grove. Just east of Belmont/Highland.

#62 ·
Is that the old Champion dealership?
Great choice on the options!

#65 ·
Yeah, I can't wait. I just hope I can get finished with these projects by the time the tracks are open!

#73 ·
So your the guy

I keep on seeing around here!! Have to get together to compare notes!!

#72 ·
I just picked mine up last week. 08 Silver w/option group I and II. I'm near Harlem and Higgins. There's a modern blue on Belmont and Harlem, that's ekaz's. He picked his up two weeks ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.