Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Single Turbo and Twin Turbo on the dyno today!!

13K views 102 replies 36 participants last post by  J&D's SRT's 
#1 ·
We are here dyno'ing BlownWK's and Ryan's TT Jeep. Should be a fun day.

So far on Chris' Jeep.... 581/508@6.6psi with FULL BOOST coming on at 3700 rpms!! BEAST!! Still on pump gas too.

#2 · (Edited)
Great , keep me posted on this nasty snow day , try posting videos and numbers right way HB he he , That AWD correct ? TQ is much lower , must be the CAM No ?

Thanks bro

#3 ·
This is a RWD Dynojet. Same dyno we used for Keoni and Ryan's first session. No videos until tonight. Sorry guys. I'll keep updating this throughout the day.

Chris just did 605/557@7psi.

Snow?!?! I'm sportin' shorts, short sleeves, and flips. Gonna be 77* today. Hehe. The South FTMFW!!

Reactions: m4xm1l10n
#4 ·
This is a RWD Dynojet. Same dyno we used for Keoni and Ryan's first session. No videos until tonight. Sorry guys. I'll keep updating this throughout the day.

Chris just did 605/557@7psi.

Snow?!?! I'm sportin' shorts, short sleeves, and flips. Gonna be 77* today. Hehe. The South FTMFW!!
10 second monster already :D

#5 ·
Uncorrected numbers were 626/587. Still going on pump up to 8psi.

Reactions: mondo
#8 ·
Holy shit! Chris needs a new custom plate. "TRY IT" Maybe the SRT Max isn't so bad after all.

#9 ·
Damn!! You got some serious power in those 2 Jeeps! I bet those Jeeps are so much fun to drive. :)

Keep us updated HB.

#10 ·
I should fu$&in be there for this! Shit! Should of come up.

Reactions: LTaylor
#13 ·
Uh oh! Go time!

#14 ·
Great #'s so far...Good luck Harrison and Chris!

#17 ·
So whats the answer to race gas and O2 sensors... are you using uleaded race gas?

#18 ·
We are using VP MS109 in Chris' Jeep. It is unleaded oxygenated fuel. We use Q16 in mine. If there's time left after Ryans, we will dyno mine at 13-14psi on Q16.:D

#19 ·
Still trying to break that stock bottom end harryballs? :)

#20 ·
Haha. U know me!!

654/625@8.5psi full boost at 4000rpms. Trying for 700rwhp at 10psi then done.

#24 ·
I cant say enough about Joel's tuning and Dwight's turbo fabrication. Top notch all the way. These guys are the real deal. I told them to stop at 10psi since I need my motor to last a while longer until I can get a nasty shortblock built. Ended up making 710/664 and I am happier than a schoolgirl.

Reactions: mondo and BJB
#26 ·
Unreal! I can only hope to reach these numbers soon. Don't think my tranny will take 710 though. Haha

#28 ·
And to think this is a non ball bearing and non billet wheel. Impressive. Congrats on your beast bro even though you're standing 5 feet from me. Hahahaha

#32 · (Edited)
Hahahaha..... Man you guys have to stop posting these numbers cuz you are gonna make me sell my Procharger kit even before I install it! LMAO.....

Damn good numbers if you ask me! Nice work Stage6 and Jerseyboy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.