Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

10.6 1/4mile Run Single turbo 426 (EXTREME)

5K views 42 replies 29 participants last post by  hemituner 
#1 ·
As promissed, today was the first day of the Drag opening nights for Dec, this time more preparation, and yes this is my 2nd Time ever to a drag strip. finally got to run the JEEP WOT all the way :D

first pass 10.6 @ 216 km/h time slip attached. video in few days. in cabin and outsite.

check the youtube out of my iphone.

give me sometime and i will have a better footage for all of you :D

they should have the night on their face book tomorrow i guess for all participant

Jeep Spec. listed in other thread.

Very happy to share this with the JEEP community :D

Attachments

#9 ·
Damn that thing launches so freaking hard!!!

#12 · (Edited)
Nice Rig bro! Looks like you Beast is really moving! Turbo FTMW! Wow! Steel Blue FTW Hey what color are those wheels bro?

#13 ·
Thanks a lot guys :)
This Jeep does Not have a rear end.
the wheels are painted metalic gray, some kind of dark Ash gray, they call it this way.
the crazy sound during run was the wastegate opening for the extra/not needed exhaust.
this was on a full tank of gas.

next weekend is a race day, they said that they will put the Jeeps in the porsche and ferrari class!!! man, for sure the Jeep made them "open mouth"

there were 4 Jeeps, 2 made 10.6-10.8 passes. one was 11.7 and the fourth did solid 12.0
all had my turbo kit, but different level of HP output. from 500awhp-800awhp.

I NEED SLicks .. help me pls!!!

#17 ·
Thanks bro!! The wheels look a little darker then my Gun Metal Grey wheels.. Really digging the color!

#18 ·
Congrats! Those a very nice times for everyone who ran. Looks like your turbo kit works. :)

#21 ·
Congrats bro!!!
Thats real close to my dream setup! Thats some crazy power you have there... Looking forward to seeing what it runs next time you hit the track!

Get yourself a limited slip rear, and some stickier tires and see what your Jeeps really capable of :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.