Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

anyone looking for a 93 rx7 single turbo

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  3grx7 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
Pretty funny.....I have the same car, in mint condition(1994 with only 40K original miles on it)

Why are you selling? Ever since I got my GCSRT8, I've lost a little love for the RX-7, but I'm not gonna get rid of it....I think it would be a bit premature as the novelty of the Jeep is so new! The shear torque of the Jeep has really made the RX feel slower than it used to, but I'm waiting to get a buddy to drive my jeep next to me on the highway to do a couple of runs for comparison's sake. The handling of the RX is awesome, though. Also gotta love the lack of any driver's aids (ESP, traction contrp;, etc.)

Any other RX-7 owners here?

Attachments

#6 ·
Thanks Steve....ever since I geot the Jeep, though, I almost feel like my toy (the Rex) has become my beater in comparison! It bums me out, but like I said, maybe it's just the novelty of having a new & fast truck. Since I now have two fast cars, I was thinking about selling the Rex and getting something more fun than fast (ie: a wrangler with large tires, or on the other end of the spectrum a classic mini cooper. I've always wanted both of those. If I got rid of the Rex now, I think I'd regret it down the road.

Before you say "keep it and get more toys"...I'd love to, but simply don't have the space just yet and I don't feel like renting a garage for my toys either!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.