Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 7 31.8%

Houston Jeep Owners Enter...

39K views 309 replies 37 participants last post by  sbfuller 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, I'm guessing there's close to 20-30 of us on here and it is about time we started having meets. Post:

-Prefer weekly or monthly meets
-Time best for you
-Meeting spot or restaurant suggestion (I was thinking about meeting at Wings n More off Westheimer & Dairy Ashford)

And vote what day is best for you!

#166 ·
Thanks Rob, we'll figure something out. I selected the Show N Shine when I got my ticket back in July, and that's all I'm participating in this year. What's everyone else doing?

#175 ·
55% chance in the morning, 25% chance in the afternoon... described as "Cloudy in the morning with a little rain, then times of clouds and sun in the afternoon" Looks like 0.02 inches of rain between 9am-Noon. Overall it doesn't look like rain is set in stone. Hopefully the rain will hit hard on Friday and be overspent ;)

#177 ·
So we are now meeting at Freebirds at 11:00 am. They pushed back the start time for the event due to standing water from the rain

#179 ·
I plan on scaring a few people at a local Conn's meet in Spring sometime in the near future. Would anyone be down for that? I believe they meet on Friday nights. Mainly foreign but others as well. I snuck up on them one time cutting through the parking lot with my blowoff valve facing them, and I'm pretty sure I scared the shit out of everyone of them..

Muaaaahhahaha

#184 ·
Hey and welcome to the community! We really should get a meet going. There are a few of us that meet in the Katy area, see this thread for more info:

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72210&page=5

I know it looks like we haven't met since May but that's not true haha. We went to Lone Star Mopar Fest as a group last month and it was fun! We also sometimes meet in smaller groups. Anyways, I guess this ain't a bad time to get a meet going if anyone else is down!

Reactions: stealthsrt
#188 ·
A meet in Katy is just gonna be tough for me to make in general. It would be awesome if we found a central location for everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.