Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Drag Wheels - Only at Demon Performance!

19K views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  DemonPerformance 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, so the production process has begun for the drag wheels and we're hoping to get some of them out to a handful of you guys before the next big race to sport and get some new PB times :). We had some big hold ups earlier this year that pushed this project back for us but now we're having a total of 25 full sets manufactured for us(or more if needed of course). Half of which will be polished center sets and the other half will be black center sets.

They are going to be a 17x9 fronts and a 17x10 rears setup with weights of 20.1 lbs for fronts and 20.7 lbs for rears :eek::eek::jawdrop:.

We are also be offering M&H Tires for these wheels, they will be 275/50/17(27.5lbs) for the front wheels and 325/45/17(30.75lbs) for the rears. Both of those tires are a true 28" tire and both have a circumference of 88"

Our price for these wheels will be $599+sh per wheel in polished and $649+sh per wheel with black centers with an optional BILLET center cap for $38 per cap (these wheels will come with a stamped center cap standard), the M&H tires are $269 per tire for fronts and $299 per tire for rears + sh.

Polished shown with standard center caps:

Black shown with optional billet center cap

See less See more
#35 ·
They're just a little long top to bottom. they are more than fine to the spokes, but a hair too long where the ramp of material goes from the barrel to the facing/back of the spokes.

With the bracket, there is room to move the caliper in some, so maybe an adjustment to a new bracket will clear me for my welds.

#37 ·
Well...I guess you could if you really wanted to but the problem I see with these is hitting potholes and curbs and such with snow covered ground. These wheels are light because of the material they're made out of, which is very soft. They can bend easily. Personally I wouldn't do this but if you did, you would have the most aggressive winter setup ever seen on a jeep ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.