Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

led tail lights and license plate lights?

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  J&D's SRT's 
#1 · (Edited)
So as I was looking around at different srt8's on youtube, I happened to stumble across this video (some of you might be familiar with) and fell in love with this jeeps lighting. I love the color of the hid's! I also thought the tail lights were awesome! I liked how they had the reverse light not fogged but the rest of tail light was smoked/or black. Then i also noticed the color of the lights on the license plates bulbs and really like them! Soo, therefor I will be posting a link to the video so if you guys would be kind enough to help me with finding these parts or LMK were I can look around. Info i was trying to get was what "K" you guys think the hid's are, were i can buy led taillights like the ones on the jeep, and finally the kind of bulbs used for license plate? if possible i would really appreciate what you guys thing there worth (price wise, what ill be spending)!! thanks!!!!!!

link:

#2 ·
He is just some random dude. Kinda weird if you ask me. I would stay far, far away.

Kidding. That's YoungMedic's (Paul) Jeep. Search for his threads. He posts about all his lighting on his Jeep.

#4 ·
Search screen name "youngmedic23" thats his Jeep aka Paul. The tails you can get from taillightsolutions.com & I think he is running 8k HID replacemnt bulbs from zenondepot.com / kbcarstuff.com. They sell the interior led's also but he may have Vleds unless he changed them.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.