Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

having some issues

825 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  2quic4u 
#1 ·
having some issues with my jeep, any info is greatly appreciated:

temp is reading 230 plus when driving. happens during any type of driving (regular, wot etc) im guessing the thermostat is bad/sticking? thermostat is oem.

noticeable hesitation when attempting to wot, i know there is a hesitation with the factory tune or whatever, but this is a longer hesitation. my guess is its related to the thermostat issue, hoping its not the trans.

clunking when downshifting in autostick mode. tried it in all gears, only happens going from 3rd to 2nd.

if i open any of the doors or the liftgate and then close it, the taillights illuminate for a few seconds and then go out.

i get 3 random chimes when i open any of the doors or liftgate

headlights flash on and go out when lock button is pressed. i have it set so the hazards flash, but from time to time when i lock it the headlights flash as well

the smartbeam system is staying on longer than it should, cars are right upon me and the highbeams proceed to stay on.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.