Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New PB 11.44 @ 119.7 mph with DA o 3708 feet

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  SRT-MANA 
#1 ·
Still got my PB even though I am smoking all 4 tires through first gear. I guess its time for NT05R's....but then if I hook I will break my tranny for sure. O well, I guess next year. This is with a mild tune and only 5.5 lbs. of boost at full weight, even a full tank of gas. I'm guessing if I could hook out of the hole it would be 11.1 - 11.2 @ 121mph.

I can't imagine once I get the new tranny and V2 Ti @ 12 lbs of boost. But I'm guessing it will be deeep into the 10's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfA6AAY-PLo&index=2&list=FLyiFXYoKrRFYPYxAJckLRPA

#4 ·
That's awesome Blaine. We all have some catching up to do. So they didn't say anything about a cage?

#7 ·
Haha. The disease has consumed you. I won't offer advise because I am nowhere near being in your shoes. I'm just glad to hear your going to run some more.

Reactions: lefty39
#10 ·
3708!?!? Wow Blaine that's awesome man! I didn't realize it was that bad out, that's even more impressive.

His mods are in his sig, he's got a built block, damn impressive especially in our neck of the woods. That will be a 10 second Jeep soon enough.

Reactions: lefty39
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.