Need 2007 vortech canned tune for jeep Srt8

3K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  ajharman 
#1 ·
Need a vortech canned tune for 2007 jeep Srt8
thanks vinny

#3 ·
He said he cant ant dont have one for an 07 do u have the original tune keoni

#7 ·
im gonna call vortech and see what happens i tried saving some money on not buying a tune because i thought some one might have one for an 07

#9 ·
come on could some one help me out here vortech wants 500 i told them there smokin crack thats way 2 much..

#10 ·
You are either going to have to pay vortech or pay a tuner. Each tune is locked to a vin so you can't just swap them between your truck and your buddies. The predator will recognize it's not for your truck and won't let you install it. I think you will find $500-$600 is about the going rate for a blower tune. A good tune makes all the difference in how a vehicle performs...

J

#12 ·
ok im gonna pm him and see if i can get a regular vortech tune for now then ill have aj do a real dyno tune

#14 ·
thanks oman

#16 ·
g/l on the search ;)

#17 ·
im not gonna put it on until i can find a tune

#21 ·
keoni the problem is i dont have 500 to throw now i just spent 5000 but i think i got ont now.

#25 · (Edited)
i was thinking of selling the hood but then im like naah.i talk to tim and he could get me a tune for really cheap so ill be good now but i want to see if aj cant get me one also.

#26 ·
keoni i want ur jeep lets do an even swap

#27 ·
If you bought your Vortech from DCX Depot then it should have come with the tune? Thats the impression I was under unless you bought the tuner kit and not the one that comes with the Predator. Hmmmmmm..... So this is how they like to squeeze more money out of ya. I think that is BS cuz the kits are pricey as it is. Damn!

#28 ·
no i got the complete kit but i didnt want to buy the predator with the tune but he has the tune and im gonna buy it for cheap 125 so they did not screw me

#29 ·
Cool! Got ya Vinny! Can't wait to hear you results on your blower Vinny!

#30 ·
well i started on working on the jeep i played with it about an hour i took the battery our the cai out fan shroud out injector cover off tom i will do alot of work after school

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.