Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Lloyds Dark Slate Grey SRT8 Mats (PICS!)

33K views 119 replies 24 participants last post by  XenonDepot 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got them in the mail. What a difference over the crappy stock ones! I was having a hard time getting proper pictures of the color. In the light, they looked grey, which they aren't. I ended up just using the darker pictures because I didn't want you guys to think they didn't match at all. I ordered Dark Slate Grey. I would say they are not a PERFECT match, but they are pretty damn close. WAYYYY better than the black ones everyone has been getting. Also, this is the CORRECT logo. Anyway, here are the pictures, hope you like them!

These can be bought from XenonDepot, who is a vendor on this site.

Update 6/6/12 :

2008 Mats:

-Driver's side mat with NO dead pedal coverage

-Cargo Area mat that only covers the carpeted area, not the entire cargo area

2009-2010 Mats:

-Driver's Side Mat WITH dead pedal coverage

-Cargo Area mat covers entire cargo area

(Please see pictures in thread for what is mentioned above. I personally ordered the 2008 Mats.)

See less See more
#3 ·
I know! I thought the same thing. I'm gonna keep my stock crappy ones when the weather is bad.

#6 ·
Thanks guys! I like them a lot. They make the interior look much nicer. And I love how thick they are!

Reactions: the1stkim
#7 ·
Have the same set. They are really nice. Mine are now about 3.5 years old.. wanna trade?

:rofl:

#10 ·
Ya, you wish :p

Finally someone got these and posted some good pics, I've been waiting to pull the trigger on these, did you get the cargo mat also?

Thanks, I now have to buy them!
I bought mine from CarID, as they had the best discount. I just searched for coupons. I didn't get the cargo mat, I couldn't spend the money, but I am DEFINITELY getting it when I get more funds. Stupid property taxes, lol.

#9 ·
I love my set I have in my other cars but the Black gets dirty so fast even just walking on a dry day in a parking lot you pick up dust and it shows . But they are a top notch mat But I have Weather Techs so I will leave them in all year .

#11 ·
Those look awesome! I was contemplating whether or not I wanted to buy these and I think you just made my mind up for me.

What style are these, the Ultimats or the Luxe Mats?

#12 ·
These are the Ultimat's. Man, I should get mine for free with all the promoting I'm doing! :p

#13 ·
I love those mats Tamara, if you don't mind me asking, how much did they come to with the discount?

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks! I got them for $142.11, for all 4. That was just with a coupon I found on their website.

Edit: The coupon I used is expired now, but you can still use FORUMS and get 10% off, which works out to be almost what my discount was.

#15 ·
Thanks Tamara...That is a great deal...Oh $#!T I got to go to work...Time flies when you are on these bloody forums :mad: lol

#25 ·
Didn't mean to thank you. LOL but any pictures of them?

#18 · (Edited)
Just placed an order with CarID! Thanks for the extra motivation Tamara!

Oh yea, I spoke with a customer service rep via instant messaging and told him I saw your pics and that's why I am ordering them and he gave me an additional discount ;) Not really

#19 ·
Just placed an order with CarID! Thanks for the extra motivation Tamara!

Oh yea, I spoke with a customer service rep via instant messaging and told him I saw your pics and that's why I am ordering them and he gave me an additional discount :wink:
No way! Where is my discount?! Lol. What kind of discount did you get??

#26 ·
MAN!! THOSE ARE SWEET!! I love the look, way better than stock and it looks OEM.
I knew this forum would be the end for me, my "wish list" keeps getting longer and more expensive!!

#27 ·
Yep, it will never stop either.

Like I said before, they are more grey in sunlight, but I'm happy with them, which says something because I'm OCD about my Jeep :D

#28 ·
CARID doesn't have them anymore? Or am I looking in the wrong place?
I found them on the other side mentioned, but not ready to spend $400 for front, rear and cargo mats.

#30 ·
Reactions: jricher82
#33 ·
Hey Tamara after you placed your order did CarID send you an email with verification requirements?

-Please send us a clear and visible copy of your government issued identification. (i.e. Driver's License, Passport, Military ID)
-If credit card was used, please also send us a clear and visible copy of front and back of the credit card that you have used for this purchase.
-Please fill out the attached "Credit Card Authorization" form and send it back with all of the above.

#34 ·
No, they didn't do that to me, I paid through Amazon though. I think that's weird man. I would call them for sure. I would never do something like that.

#35 ·
I must say, I am very impressed with how much better these mats make the inside of our Jeeps look. I thought the Cargo mat was going to be a waste of money but I really does make the back area look clean.

Here are some pics of the Cargo mat Tamara!

Pic of the driver's side

#39 ·
I must say, I am very impressed with how much better these mats make the inside of our Jeeps look. I thought the Cargo mat was going to be a waste of money but I really does make the back area look clean.

Here are some pics of the Cargo mat Tamara!

I like the way that looks, I have weathertechs in the front that are great with kids but have nothing in the back and cant stand that fuzzy crap on the floor, Its hard to vacuum and keep clean

#36 ·
Thanks for the Cargo Mat pictures!!! It looks great, definitely going to have to get it.

Ok, my drivers side mat looks nothing like that. That's REALLY weird. I don't have that extra material to cover the foot rest. Hmmmm.....

#40 ·
I say definitely invest in one for sure!

I was going to mention that after looking at yours.. I have no idea why they are different. I would give them a shout and ask.

#38 ·
Yes, but you have to be a good judge of exactly which grey to get. I think I put them on the first page as to my opinion of what would match the closest.

#46 ·
Front mats shipped today!! Was kinda bummed that they're shipping from CA. I thought the company with in Cherry Hill, NJ, about an hour south of me. I thought if they shipped today, I'd have them tomorrow or Friday! Oh well, have to wait until Monday. Man I can't wait to put them in my Jeep! I'll post pics when they get here!

#48 ·
Did you ever get an explanation of the difference in pics of drivers mat in original post to this thread by RT8Girl12 and the pics in reply #35 by TobySRT8? Curious on how the 2008/RT8Girl12 mats appear "L" shaped for driver side, but 2010/TobySRT8 mats are "split" with that extra piece to cover the footrest. Just a model year difference? Contemplating ordering these with the silver edge binding (per Steve's recommendation in an earlier reply), but wanted to make sure I got that "split" model for my 2010. And if anyone has pics of mats with the edge border, please post them!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.