Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

"Official" (wink wink) Spotted Thread

217K views 2K replies 373 participants last post by  2BADGN 
#1 ·
Maybe not official, but I hadn't seen one yet so I figured I'd post one.

So starting from now onward, post when you spot another GC SRT8.

Last night, coming home from conf. in western MD I spotted a Inferno Red one on the PA Turnpike heading east between Willow Grove and Philadelphia exit. Was in my coworkers POS fleet Explorer :(

Anyone here?????

#2 ·
I guess I'll repost here as the 'Supercharged' Jeep thread might not be obvious...

Last night I paced a black GC SRT8 on 394E, heading into downtown Minneapolis, between 100 and 94, female driver. I was pacing it with my black GC SRT8, so it might have been obvious... :cool: :D

Anyone here? :)

#3 ·
I see one. I share a parking lot with a fellow black GCSRT owner. He's still there. Hold on, I think he's leaving. Nope, he was just getting something out. Man, this is going to take up a LOT of my time!

#4 ·
Spotted a black '06 in the Chili's parking lot off of I-30 and Hampton(?) last week on the 3rd. I can't remember the exit. The wife claims to have seen 2 previously, but she's not known for her keen eye for detail. Another guy here in the hangar claims to see a black one "all the time" in Addison, but I think he still sees Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny on a regular basis.

#5 ·
I was driving home in my sub here in MI. My brother and I have the only two srt8 GC's in the sub. I was turning into my street and saw a srt8 stopped at a stop sign. (my brother has black and I have silver) So I thought it was him leaving to go off somewhere so I pulled up flashed my lights and said "where you going @$$ hole?" (ass a joke)
Well it wasn't him. Some older guy and he replied "for a drive d!ck head!"
As he drove off I saw that the srt8 wasn't black being it was later at night (harder to see) but it was in fact a dark blue which I liked very much. He does not live in my sub, have not seen him since.

True story

#6 ·
omegaman said:
I see one. I share a parking lot with a fellow black GCSRT owner. He's still there. Hold on, I think he's leaving. Nope, he was just getting something out. Man, this is going to take up a LOT of my time!
LOL you gotta watch his every move! You shouldnt have to watch, when you hear the engine start your ear should perk up and alert you!

#11 ·
I've seen one silver one about 3 month ago , a red one about 2 weeks ago, 2 black ones on my dealers lot. My girlfriend and my father say theve seen a black one driving around ( I'll believe it when I see it.). So with mine that would make six in my area. Hudson Valley N.Y. SUCKS!

#12 ·
I saw one on a truck going to the dealership but none on the streets. I am in Central Florida Tampa area. I'm the only one on the streets with it out here. Been in Tampa for 3 months. I had it in N.Y. for 2 months and saw 4 of them. Floridians have no clue.

#13 · (Edited)
Never seen another around home but I travel alot and have spotted several in other cities.

Silver one driven by a blonde female in Roswell, GA near the castle.
Silver one on a road in Queens as I was heading to the airport.
Black one pulling into a parking garage near Copely Square in Boston.

Add one on 10/30. Something about downtown areas of big cities.
Silver one in Union Square in San Fran. License plate "SMOKEN8"...sweet!

#14 ·
Theft said:
I saw one on a truck going to the dealership but none on the streets. I am in Central Florida Tampa area. I'm the only one on the streets with it out here. Been in Tampa for 3 months. I had it in N.Y. for 2 months and saw 4 of them. Floridians have no clue.
You need to be on the streets a bit more around Tampa....Had mine since Jan, and my dealer alone has sold at least 5. New York has a total of 185, and Florida 182.....Not much difference huh? I'd say we "Floridians" do have a clue.

#16 ·
While driving in my Silver rig about 1 month ago, I saw a black one in Wayne, NJ. Looked brand new, still had the dealer advertisement tags as plates. We gave each other a thumbs up. That's the only other one I've ever seen not on a dealer lot.

#17 ·
Ink Pump said:
Never seen One! Placed my order on the strength of pictures, magazine articles and this forum. Should be the first one on the streets of Erie PA
Delivery due October 18th. Yes that's next week, Can't Wait
PRE GCSRT8 owner
That cinches it. I'm driving to Erie just to steal your thunder!

On a related note, I see that black one in my parking lot again. Do you guys want me to report this every time I look out my office window or just once a day? Because I'm flexible on that.

I also saw a silver one rolling through Cranberry Twp, PA a few months back.

I've never seen a TBSS, though.

#21 ·
I used to see another black one in Newark, N.J., near the federal court. I haven't seen that one for a few weeks. I have seen a black TBSS on Route 78 Westbound in N.J. but I was driving my work car so I couldn't play! I have never seen another JGC SRT8 or any other SRT8 on the road yet :(

#22 ·
i have never seen a gcsrt8 other than mine but the gas station i always go to says some old dude goes in there for gas once and a while and they said he bought regular gc rims because he didnt like the flashiness of the shiny 20'. i know this one guy pretty well with a tbss in Jessup, PA and he constanly asks me about my jeep and how fast it goes. other than that nothing else, only one on the good ole' streets of Jermyn-Carbondale, PA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.