Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

FR22'S on my WK2

30K views 116 replies 60 participants last post by  Kausekaos 
#1 ·
Ok so here it is! Im sure this will have mixed reviews but I love it and dont really care what people think. Anyway this is the standard set up the 9'' front wheels clear the front brembos with ease. There is probably a half inch clearence between the caliper and the wheel. The ride hasnt changed at all. although i havent been driving hard since im still in my break in period. No rubbing issues of course and alignment is perfect. ok so here are the pics and a quick video. Enjoy!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I like it too, looks good

Reactions: Cwh80
#4 ·
Looks good. But you lost the 295 tires right? What size tires you running?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Reactions: Cwh80
#88 ·
agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 ·
Looks like an SRT now--AWESOME. Not feeling the curvy wheels to go with the curvy new body reasoning to explain the stockers. IMO that is a 100% improvement!

#14 ·
Looks crazy !

#15 ·
That looks sick!

#16 ·
Now I haven't seen the wk2 wheels in person yet, but from pictures, this setup makes the wk2 look infinitely more appealing and more aggressive to me.

#20 ·
Im going to run the wk1 in a 22 as well, should i go 22x9 or 22x10 all around? And for tires either 305/35 or 295/35? I dont want to have it staggered.

#34 ·
Looks sweet!

However, personally, I would like the rims to be a "gun metal" color or something similar....too much chrome.

#55 ·
I think all the chrome/polish bits look fantastic on the red. On your black WK2 the gun metal would probably look wicked.

It looks much better than stock with the new wheels! I love the 22`s! Well done.

I wonder if anyone has tried the viper reps on the WK2?? I want to see that also!

I dont really like all of the chrome on the front grill.. :( Sorry.
IMO it would look much cooler with either less chrome on the grill or just painted to match. But still, you have one of my favorite WK2s ive seen yet!
I've seen viper reps on a regular wk2 but not the srt. I don't know if they would look as cool as these 22s. I think the chrome around the grill looks good on the red.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.