Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What did you do to your Jeep today?

1M views 9K replies 612 participants last post by  bxcharger 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a wildly successful thread on another forum I'm on, so I thought I might as well start it here.

Today I traced down a loud squeling coming from the engine that I determined was a result of a cheap belt. I determined it was the belt by spraying the grooves of the belt with WD40 while the engine was running. If the squeling is the belt, the sqeeling will stop when you spray it.

Next I found a location to install my catch can. To do so I had to cut two bolts and trim the head of one of them. For those that have removed your stock CAI, there is a bracket just waiting to be put to work.

Here's some photos for the hell of it. I know it's not the prettiest thing you've ever seen, but it functions nicely. :)

See less See more
#3,614 ·
I put a walbro 405 in yesterday and am getting chrome reps with 275/425 NT-05 's installed in a couple hours. Ready for racing

#3,618 ·
Put the Medic back on and used Pontiac Montana washer squirters that mount on the wiper arm they fit great all that was need was a T fitting and some hose .

#3,623 ·
I give it a week before police crack down. Unless you dont ever drive at night... LOL

#3,620 ·
That looks sick!

#3,621 ·
Thanks brother! The green punisher skull really sets it off sounds crazy but I love it. I was going to go with a blue accent them with the truck (calipers srt banner ) but after seeing how awesome the green looks I am sticking with it. Ill post the interior tomorrow night now I just have fix my driver side led tail half just burnt out

#3,622 ·
Excited for pics.

#3,628 ·
Can't wait to get my tint. What are you going with?

Reactions: TSINND
#3,635 ·
Looks good, hate that trim piece. Some of the pieces on my '98 look better, lol.

Try Turtle Wax trim restorer, best thing out there beside a nano-coating.

I got a 2 weeks out of mine before it started to fade, that was 2 weeks in the sun , mixed with some rain.

Reactions: 4u2nvinmtl
#3,636 ·
Added 3157 JamStrait bulbs from autozone. They will do for now :cool:

Attachments

#3,637 ·
Thanks to Mel (LoudPedal) for all of his help!

#3,639 ·
#3,640 ·
Replacing My windshield becasue some A-Hole "fling-ed" a rock up at it on highway driving into work and cracked it. What a great start for my Holiday weekend... Already $400 poorer and haven even started drinking/partying yet. :flame::flame::flame:

#3,643 ·
Picked it up from the workshop, took it for a little spin. The way the boost comes on from the F1A & wastegate is just ridiculous. And the NOISE :jawdrop:

#3,644 ·
^^^ VID's!!!

#3,646 ·
This stuff is amazing on trim. I used it on my mirrors, step pad, roof rails, cowl, even my wiper arms and they literally look brand new. Been on for about 2 1/2 weeks and it sits outside all day in the sun and rain. It's chemical guys blue guard II not sure why my pic turned sideways lol

Attachments