Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

TBSS Vs SRT8 Jeep Bracket race, Island Dragway, Northern, NJ Nov. 1, 2009

16K views 183 replies 23 participants last post by  bcm0018 
#1 · (Edited)
Event status: STILL ON

PM me if you want me to call or text you for last minute changes due to weather
Trailblazer SS vs SRT8 Shootout Bracket race Sunday, November 1, 2009 at Island Dragway in Great Meadows, NJ.
Rain Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009

Time: Gates open at 10AM racing starts at 11AM, Eliminations will begin 2:00PM

Trophy to winner and runner up provided by Whiplash Intense Performance

Payout will increase with sponsorship:
Winner: $100.00 Cash/ $100.00 Whiplash Intense Performance Gift Card
Runner up $50.00 Cash/ $50.00 Whiplash Intense Performance Gift Card
Based on a 32 truck minimum.

Entry fee: $35.00 at the gate

Race is open to all Trailblazer SSs and Jeep SRT8s.
Tree Type:
Sportsman, bracket style

Rules:
All trucks will be tech by NHRA rulebook.
Cage rule will be is enforced, you cannot dial below 11.50 without a cage.
If you have any tech questions feel free to ask me.

Track website for directions:
www.islanddragway.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Be sure guys to read its BRACKET RACING so an stock SRT8 JEEP or stock TBSS has just as much of a chance to win as a modded one. Actually the less modded you are the more chance you have to run consistant, but not always the case but more so.

#8 ·
WOW!!! I'm coming up for this one Nice Nice .

#11 ·
Put Me Down

#12 ·
You taking the TBSS :D?

#22 ·
Are you coming for this ?:D

#23 ·
Man I wish I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me by all these fast TBSS in Texas I've only been able to take a few on the street but that was a while back I think most of they guys here close to me that go to the track with their TBSS have significant mods but they are a cool bunch of guys to hang with.

#24 ·
Lol !! on the other hand all my friends are Benz freaks I ran a few S55 E55 , Spanked them all :eek: but they are racing me from a dig up to 60MPH:D They are clueless about the rig and randomly asks me why i don't like highway races Lol . Guess I'm scare to die .

#27 ·
Pat, Pat, Pat man I wish. Dave at Nitrous Outlet has been on me since I bought the jeep as much business I have sent him and helped out many years ago with that Hemi Nitrous plate he has offered to "HOOK" me up on many ocassions. Hmmm we may talk.

#28 ·
So Wade most of these TBSS you getting spanked by are all Spraying Nitrous and running better than your 12.5 , Why don't you Spray ?:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.