Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Post Wax Pics

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Vinnysrt8 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I've had the SRT for a week now and love it more everyday!!! I had my muffler guy straighten the pipes right away (were only 1/4" out, but driving me mental), then turned to the detailing:
I spent hours waxing up the wheels trying to remove as many of the embedded brake dust spots I could (got most) and then moved on to the body. I bought some of that Meguiars 'X' Scratch to see if it would work on some sratches (it didn't), and then read that it could be used as a prewax to fill swirls, .. I decided to try it on one panel (followed by a coat of Eagle One Nano wax) and it turned out AWESOME! So I did the rest of the truck that way too and am very pleased with the results. Here are a few pics (I am realizing quickly that I suck as a photographer, but you get the idea ...)....
**Anxiously waiting on my carbon fiber-like decals fror the steering wheel and shift knob from Squig!
Cheers.

See less See more
#3 ·
Its hard to tell from the pics. Repost some more.

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.