Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My new Hellcat

6K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  davillan314 
#1 ·

Picked her up Tuesday. Can't beleive the torque of this car. I thought my blown 04 GTO was fast...this car is faster, allot faster!

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful car my man. Would LOVE to have one of those bad boys. Can't go wrong with 707 stock.

#5 ·
Hahaha. Nice.

Reactions: PITTZ
#8 ·
Badass man! Excited to see the Chargers come out.

#9 ·
Lookin Guuuud man :D

#15 ·
That Black is killer congrats!

#20 ·
All I need now is spring to come so I can see what this thing can do! Really sucks in western New York, winter seems to last for 10 months.

Reactions: Jack_Toepfer
#21 ·
Great looking ride!

Please dont crash it :)

Reactions: 5000XD
#24 ·
Nowhere does the car say Hellcat on it. Probably Doges way of not offending some people........

#26 ·
No need to speak about what is obvious when the average street car that tries to race cant even getva chance to read the front license plate with over 700hp.

Congrads on the purchase, i must say, the challenger been the same boring old car since 2008 and its about time they showed the world what a real muscles does...which is wakes up the neighborhood and smoke the tires down the block....

Like the others said, please dont crash...we all know it will break the tires loose in nuetral...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.