Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

*** Stage 6 Motorsports Darlington Modern Street HEMI Shootout- Mar 3, 2013 ***

49K views 699 replies 62 participants last post by  TTJames 
#1 · (Edited)
ShopHEMI.com & Paramount Performance Products Modern Street HEMI Shootout Series 2013 Season Opener​

Darlington Modern Street HEMI Shootout presented by:

**Stage 6 Motorsports**

Sunday March 3, 2013

Darlington Dragway
2056 East Bobo Newsome Highway
Hartsville, SC 29550

The Legendary Darlington Dragway - The House of Speed - home

$100 payable at the gate to race in two classes, any one heads up class plus Index

Gates open around 830am, racing from 10am to 5pm.

2013 Rules can be found HERE!

Featuring the following classes:

PWR Unlimited
Paramount Performance Products Super PRO Class
Stage 6 Motorsports PRO Class
ThiTek Stroker Class
LegMaker Intakes Super Stock Class
OST Dyno Stock Class
Twin Turbo Creations Index

King of the Hill

American Racing Headers

Associate Sponsors:

TCE Performance
Cartek - Best Reaction Time Award
SpeedLogix - Ladies Best Reaction Time Award
Modern Mopar Magazine
Ultimate Paving - Hard Luck Award
Nyjoed - Best Reaction Time for a SRT8 Jeep
East Coast MoParts - Perfect Pass Award
Nitrous Outlet
Demon Performance
SIC-Performance
DJ Safety

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)

Prepayment for entry fee is now open. Paypal to modernstreethemi @ gmail . com and include your screen name with your payment. Fee to race $100 and if you choose to prepay you must pay paypal fee. All entry fee's will go towards prize pool thanks to Stage 6 Motorsports paying the track fee.

Print out your paypal receipt and bring it with you to Darlington.

#3 · (Edited)
Hotel Information

ATTENTION ATTENTION, ADDRESS CORRECTION FOR HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramada
1819 W Lucas St
Florence, South Carolina

843-665-4555

$64 a night for check in Saturday March 2nd and check out on Sunday or Monday.

Group code is LXForums/CGLXFO and will be in the system no later than Monday Dec 17th.

#4 ·
South Carolina huh?!? Well I thought I was going to have to drive down Florida or Georgia so this saves me a few hours on the road! Looking forward to this!

#5 ·
Well, if I am still a jeep owner by then you can absolutely count me in! I have never attended the first event in the season and would love to change that! Thanks for posting up the info Dan.

#15 ·
Like Joel said, they flaked on us. Said we were in on a Saturday joined up with a Pony Wars event and then kept changing the date of that event. Then wouldnt return Harry's phone calls to confirm anything. So we had to move on and Darlington has been very very good to deal with.

Sunday was our only real choice that time of year and we got the track as a rental so it'll be just us. Pro is we get more track time at a world class prepped track, con is it costs us more hence the $100 entry fee.

Glad that we have some excitement brewing already, I am stoked to run at a track Ive never been to especially one of this caliber.

#13 ·
Hell yeah, if i can afford insurance on my jeep after i buy a DD i will most definitely be there... And yes i know if have said this about the last 4 events, but i will try to be there. :D

#16 ·
Hey Dan, what's the difference between the stock and super stock class?

#24 ·
Sweet! That's my old track. Can't wait!

#25 ·
By the way, the Darlington owner loves the Jeeps!

#26 ·
lucky buggers, its -15 celsius here and a good amount of ice and snow. hope all is good and you guys can set some PB's!!!!!!!!!

#28 ·
Thanks for all the words guys. I busted my ass trying to get Valdosta but they just would never return my calls. We had two set dates only for both of them to be changed to an earlier date. I left three more messages after I saw our date moved back again and no response. Dan had mentioned Darlington so I called Ronnie there as did Dan. Ronnie, the owner of Darlington, deals with you direct. He is a racer and knows what it's like trying to set up an event. He told me to call him back the next day, I did and boom, the race was set. I believe we have found a new home for the first series race every year. I told him that and he was super excited.

They do sell VP fuels. They offer C16, Q16, and he will get some MS109 if I remind him in time. So if you want some MS109 please list how many 5 gallon pails you want and he will make sure it's there.

Best part about our race on Sunday is his season opener Grudge Races is on Sat so come Sunday when he preps it, it should be like glue!! We are welcome to run T&T during that event for $30.00. He said if we get there at 1pm we should be able to get 3-5 runs in. Just a little FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.