Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Modern Hemi shootout rules voting going on now...

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  jim383 
#1 ·
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but here it is...

If you plan to run in the Modern Hemi Shootout series for 2012, please go cast your vote for the weight break rules in the series. Don't get greedy as it has been disussed at length. You can vote on the LX site under meets, greets, and events in the modern hemi shootout sction. We are obviously at a huge disadvantage, but keep in mind the series needs to cater to making it fair to the majority of the participants weight wise.

#2 ·
Eric thanks for sharing. I am heading over there to vote ASAP as I completely agree with you.

#3 ·
Thanks man! Seriously guys, the voting is close and some of the options are to make the rules even lighter. Please go vote in both categories in the poll. Otherwise, the outcome may not be good for us.

#4 ·
OK guys, speak now or forever hold your peace! It's somewhat close, so if you havent voted please go do it now as it is going to be set in stone soon. I don't think many of you voted as the count hasn't increased by that many since I posted this. If you are going to run in this series at all, it is important.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.