Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Tire Pressures for Best 60ft

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  peter2772000 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright Guys, I was wondering a couple of things and hopefully a lot of you guys will chime in.
Here goes, and this is for Street Tires Only. What tire pressures are you running in the front and rear that give you your best 60ft and if possible you can give the street tires you are using as well and whether these are cold or hot tire pressures as tire pressures can change once the tires are driven on and warmed up. The answer should look something like this:-

Nitto NT05 Tires; Front 36 PSI, Rear 32 PSI COLD; 1.6 60ft

#3 · (Edited)
Hey Jim, great info as usual, those are hot tire pressures I assume, right?So you are probably looking at around 36 Front 32 Rear when cold....That's a great 60ft BTW for street tires :D I know they are a ton of you drag racers out there....C'mon guys join in and let's have some fun :D

#4 · (Edited)
Yes those are hot tire pressure and on my 07 if they dropped 1 lb it would up my et .01 and its a pain to make sure the pressures are all what there suppose to be lol. Now on my 2012 with the pirelli run flats the best 60' the pressure was 34 hot front and rear = 1.77 and with the non run flats yokohama Parada Spec-X 36 hot front and rear = 1.75. Now with my new 2014 cherokee 3.2 trailkawk spinning tires is not a problem lol so ill leave them at 40 hot front and rear.

#5 ·
"Now with my new 2014 cherokee 3.2 trailhawk spinning tires is not a problem lol so ill leave them at 40 hot front and rear."

I'm sure we were all thinking the same thing, but I'm glad that you're the one who came out and said it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.