Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

LA SRTs

16K views 84 replies 15 participants last post by  SinisterSRT 
#1 ·
Any regular meets for SRT guys in Louisiana? Any info or links?

#53 ·
Hello ALL, we are having a last minute Cars/Coffee hang out event this Saturday at the Grand Theater on Johnston st. in Lafayette (at the very front by Johnston NOT by the theater) next too Johnston st. Java which is were we will get our coffee from. It will be from 8:00 til 11:00 a.m. and I know it will be cold but heck, what can you do ya know, lol. At least the sun will be out lol. It will be our shop Prestige Performance, Lethal Racing and High End Automotive attending so be sure to attend if you can so make it a great turn out!! Next months will be with more notice, promise, and a lot more advertising! Hope to see you this Sat.!

#56 ·
next cars and coffee on our facebook page and then I will be attending the BR one in March! https://www.facebook.com/PrestigePerformancellc

Hope to see you there and I just posted this up ;).
having a little fun in Mexico with the new pumps before she goes off to the tuner. Picking me up some race gas this week :).

This is at the lowest boost setting on pump gas of 700 AWHP (Mustang dyno). Hits the rev limiter when I hit it at 40 using the auto and not shifting it manually for some reason. RPMs just moving too dang fast :)~

idleruntospeedlimit.mp4 video by BadVMan - Photobucket

40mphrun.mp4 video by BadVMan - Photobucket

#57 ·
Exciting times guys!! We have our next Cars and Coffee event on Sat. Feb 16th from 8:00 to 11:00 at Texas Roadhouse in Lafayette, La. on the corner of Ambassador Caffery and Johnston. Lil Chubs will be there serving breakfast foods and coffee and we will be able to use the facilities at the roadhouse and then they will start serving food at 11:00. Please try to attend as we are expecting a 100+ car turn out for the event!! Last time we had 45-50 cars with just 3 days notice so I think we can do this!

Please sign up for the event on our facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/PrestigePerformancellc

thank you! Jim

#58 ·
okay, getting ready to pick up the Jeep from the dyno. Looks like I will need to do a cam swap to get over 1,000 awhp.

She did good though, low boost on pump is 750 and 850 (two settings, 850 on controller) and high boost on race gas is 960 HP and 1001 tq. Still need to confirm the numbers with dyno sheets so will post up more accurate numbers later. Still, I am pleased with the results. She drives great and can get it too!!

#62 ·
ya maybe not, lol. Man she drives so good. Awesome street manners then BANG she's a beast. These jeeps are awesome!!

here is a vid and I did not shoot it so sorry that you cannot make out the monitor but this is the 964/1031 run. Man I LOVE the smell of race gas!! I drove home with dumps open and windows down and smelled heaven, lol.

http://youtu.be/Oumc0O4CjlA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.