Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

jeep liberty stolen

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  cagannyc 
#1 ·
Got up this morning to a message from my gf that her sister had her apartment broken into while she slept and they stole her jeep. Thank god she was ok and nothing else was really taken. We told her sister that we would drive around and look for it (city of 1.1 million). Doubted any luck but it would make her feel better cause she was so mad. Left my house to go to the bank real quick before we start looking, didn't get 2minutes from my house and the gf sees a jeep that looks like hers parked in an apartment complex. Be damned it was hers. Perfect shape, but the thieves still had the keys. Gf's sister had an extra set so the sisters are switching vehicles until she can get it rekeyed . Like finding a needle in a haystack on your first reach. Glad it was a good ending. Should have heard her on the phone when I called to tell her we found it. And I was gonna paint the trim today. Much more exciting.

#5 · (Edited)
The cops showed up and printed the car and took the stolen code out of the computer right away. I guess I should have added that part. Lol. Nice police for a change.

#7 ·
F-THAT! I'd have staked it and hid in the back seat. When the loser who stole that shizzle put the key in the ignition, I'd have popped up and said "Surprise douchebag!", with 24" Silcneced .45ACP combat pistol in the back of his neck.

A roll of duct tape and a giant rubber fist I'm sure I could figure out something.

#8 ·
^^We talked about doing just that but for some reason the cops frowned upon it. I think the punks just dumped It there anyway. Doubt they were coming back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.