Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Continental ExtremeContact DWS

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mike05V 
#1 ·
After calling around the nation to different major tire vendors and warehouses in different states... I've deducted that there seems to be a nationwide problem with this tire.

Discount tire is looking at a 6-month wait for this tire in 275/315 sizes...and everyone else I talked to could not get their hands on it either, most saying "probably not for a long time, as they don't stock us very well"

if ANYONE knows where i can get an all season tire for this rig, preferably the continentals for their 540 UTQG rating.... please let me know! I no longer drive this vehicle anymore and it's simply a baby hauler being driven by a woman....so this winter i'd like to make it as safe as possible.

FWIW i'm coming out of vreds, which were great to me for 25k miles, but are 2/32" left now

#2 · (Edited)
I have no idea if they come in that size but I just put Toyo Open Country all seasons on my wife's baby hauler Ford EDGE. Very quiet, handle well with fantastic wet and snow traction. Got them from Treadepot which I must say was every bit as good as tire rack. I will probably use them going forward.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.