Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Friday night meets in Colorado

4K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  jay dub SRT8 
#1 ·
I see a lot of cars meeting up on Friday nights usually in the Lone Tree area. There is almost always a few Jeeps in the crowd. I am not aware of these meets though so can anyone educate me?

#2 ·
where bouts are ya seeing these cars meeting up? Not an GCSRT but as soon as I get mine buttoned up, I would be willing to meet. I live in Elizabeth and am always looking for those down closer then the 120th area?

#3 ·
no clue but find out im there

#5 ·
I dont sit behind a computer anymore all day unfortunately... I still try and check to see whats up... what did u do to the ss?

#6 ·
Um well, went N/A. Got tired of shredding rear belts on the blower spinning it too hard. Had to take the blower off 7 times in a month and a half to replace them so..... But the rest will be show and tell when we hook up. Gotta see how good or bad it turns out first.

#7 ·
I see most of the cars on Friday night usually in the lone tree area or on I25. I know there is a meet somewhere and I have seen several jeeps in the group of the cars so someone has to know.

#10 ·
surprised there are even that many down there .. when u moving work locations again & heading back this way?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#12 ·
ahh right on . Congrats to you on the new home purchase bro! a road trip that direction this summer is not a bad idea to me just to get out of the city for a bit. Never been down there before. it's been pretty quiet up here with any meets lately with winter still lingering around.. Need to get sum ting going soon for a gathering soon though..

#14 ·
oooo garage sounds nice .. Especially when someone like yourself is in full on "Mod Mode" right now lol

#16 ·
#22 ·
just noticed a few posts on the 1320 page on this.. think i might have to go check it out next week.. i have seen a black Alpha 10 on wadsworth a few times in Lakewood recently.. He got on it next to me once and that thing means business ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.