Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Whats up from Deadmonton :)

5K views 47 replies 26 participants last post by  MattSRT 
#1 ·
:zlurking: Hey Hey from Edmonton here... :zlurking:

#2 ·
Dont you mean Edmondump ? - sorry, local radio talk show always calls it that :lol:

Welcome from Vancouver !

#7 ·
1 from Vancouver, 3 from Calgary, and only 1 from Edmonton so far. Not that we are counting or anything. Lol!!! The jeeps gotta take over Castrol one night next Summer.

#9 ·
Welcome from Squampton! Local's pet name for Squamish. Cheers!

#12 ·
Welcome from Hinton

#17 ·
LOL I love Squampton. Never heard that one b4. Originally a Van I Boy here. Thanks for the welcomes everyone, all my notifications went to my junk folder. Stupid hotmail doesn't know whats really junk and what isnt. And for you Calgary Boys, I don't know where the rivalry came from other than hockey nuts. I love Calgary personally :)

#19 ·
Another welcome from vancity

#20 ·
welcome from the home of the fastest jeep in ab, red deer :cool:

jokes aside, get out to the track this summer

#24 ·
Another old thread I missed. "Deadmonton" guy here....well St. Albert actually so a lot less dead.

Welcome!

Oh and Flames fans - you are welcome for Iginla!
We'll take Hall and pray he becomes something.....someday.

#28 ·
Congratulations on the purchase. Where did you get it? What colour and what area of the city are you in?
Yeah the snow is ridiculous here... some spring weather huh? Lol
Welcome aboard man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#31 ·
#34 ·
Yeah Slave is crazy too but man we've gotten like 2 feet if snow in 3 days after some really decent nice spring weather. It's now the dead of winter in ETown again.

#36 ·
Yeah snowing here in cowtown again. The awd system works good in the snow as long as your easy on the throttle and don't mind a bit of tail wagging. That said I haven't driven with a Supercharger.... yet!

#38 ·
Lol It's the same just gotta be a little more delicate. STILL snowing here and is supposed to all week.
Sad!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.