Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Painted Headlights on INFERNO!

5K views 39 replies 27 participants last post by  nifty97z 
#1 ·
Got bored the other night and decided to paint the inside of my headlights (whistler mod). I used robpp's instructions (thanks a million bro!!).. I figured hell why not, no1 else has done it on inferno yet.. Im not sure if i like it tho, every1 is telling me it looks "amazing!".. Im still up in the air about it tho.. I also posted some pics of other things i've recently done.. Give me opinions good or bad! :D

See less See more
#7 ·
I would not have thought that would look good but it actually looks nice. I think it works because of the 06' bumper.

I would like to see it colormatched too.

#18 ·
Clean execution, but I wish you would have painted them body match.

#36 ·
Definately looks good man. I like the idea of black accents on a red ride. If the wheels go black and a couple other small spots, it will bring everything together.

If you decide on trading with someone those headlights for some stock ones so you can color-match, and if one of these other jokers doesn't do it first, I'll take you up on it...!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.