Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Denver toys for tots meet

5K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  bxcharger 
#1 ·
I've been talking to the TBSS guys and they are going to put together a meet at Adams polish for toys for tots... its Dec 7 it says bring a toy for a discount but we should all bring a toy regardless.. lets get a good showing for this one guys!!

587 S. Taylor Ave
Louisville CO

#2 ·
Do you have a time frame as when they start and stop. I would love to do something for the kids who need it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
lets hope for no snow and get those toys!

#6 ·
good idea teekay.. count me in on this..

#14 ·
#18 ·
#19 ·
Damn Ill be in the office until 1ish Saturday :/

#20 ·
should be a damn fine day for shorts & flip flops ehy Travis ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#21 ·
Anyone planning on going? There is a Cars and Coffee meet in Lafayette that we were thinking about going to before the clinic. But, I don't think there will be a lot of standing around and admiring cars in this weather.

Here is the scoop on the event @ Adams warehouse from Dylan@Adams:

Dylan@Adams said:
We are going to be at the HQ no matter what the weather so we can collect some toys... rain, snow, ice, single digit temps, apololyptic meteor, radioactive zombie horde, or swarm of bees (that would keep Dave away).

We will probably just scale accordingly and hang out inside if enough people want to stick around. Perfect time to demo some rinseless wash.

#24 ·
#25 ·
I'm not going to make either. The Pig doesn't like icy roads. It's enough of a handful on dry pavement. And I don't like the Arctic. It's been 18 below three nights in a row out here. :eek: Did get a toy, but I'll drop it off at one of the other T-F-T locations.

See you guys when it gets warmer and drier...

wink

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.