Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Wrap

5K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Rip²eR 
#1 ·
Guess who is hiding behind the red chrome wrapping foil...

Update, in a few days :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Alltough, she's not fully finished yet, some cell phone pics, the chrome doesn't come to justice on these.
For those who wonder, im running in a rally in a week, i'm not that of an attention wh*re that wants to drive like this all year long. In a few days the stickers sets of the rally are placed, and the wrap wil be further finshed, i'll take some high definitions pics at that time.

I need to wear sunglasses again, because people tend to look :)

You can follow team SRT on facebook (search for SRT at RunBall)

#9 ·
I like it. Looks good!

Reactions: Rip²eR
#17 ·
Wow this is absolutely stunning! I wouldn't take it off till it goes bad, Forget the haters lol! I have been doing some research online and was looking for a mirror chrome red vinyl wrap similar to this one. May I ask where you purchased this vinyl wrap from? In addition to that, on a scale of 1-10 (10 being that of an actual mirror) how transparent of a reflection does this wrap transmit? I only ask because I know pictures won't do it justice! Thanks in advanced

#13 ·
Looks great! Have fun in the rally.

#18 ·
Hey, thx for the positive comments, but is stays something temporary for me,

Ths is Avery red chrome vinyl, al local shop here in Belgium applied it.

The picture in my last post actually does justice to the wrap, close to realistic effect.

For mirror i give it something between 7-8/10 here's a pic taken from about 40cm away from the car.

You always have some orange peel affect, but on the newest vinyl's it isn't that bad.
and the biggest downside, the chrome is very scratch sensitive, so washing is a big task...

#19 ·
How was the rally I was thinking about signing up but couldnt justify the cost with the wife. Maybe next year my wk1 will be there can you pm me some details or how it was for you maybe I can convince her for next years.
O and It looks good the two tone was a good idea I think it would be to much if you did the whole thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.