Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Ceramic Pro question

11K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  wcc328 
#1 ·
To all the detail guys, have you used Ceramic Pro? If so, like it or dislike it?

Ready....discuss. :)

#8 ·
I had 4
Layers
Put
On my rig amazing products water rolls
Right off no water sports and glosses
Like showroom new

Reactions: mondo
#9 ·
Is this something you can apply yourself... or does it need to be done by professional?

#15 ·
Hey Paul If you can keep me updated where you go... I'd love to get my Jeep and work truck done!! Thanks

#18 ·
i have the lifetime package best bang for you buck add on for your truck if your trying to keep it showroom condition

#23 ·
What's the ceramic pro run as far cost?

#24 ·
It's not too expensive, but not cheap either. I am a HUGE fan of all of their products, cannot say enough about how great Corey and the gang at Car Pro.

I've used CQuartz, Reload, FlyBy, Hydr02, PERL, Iron X and more, truly great products.

I've seen professional quotes around $300 to apply Ceramic Pro. Quite honestly, the CQuartz was easy to apply. The hard part is making 100% certain you paint is perfect before applying. A full decontamination and polish must be done before CQuartz can be applied.

#30 ·
How's the fuel consumption compared to the Jeep?

#31 ·
Stock was 18 town 22 trip. 37s is 15 town 19 trip. I pulled an 22' enclosed with jeep in it to VMP, got 10-11...lol

#37 ·
$1300 includes rims in Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.