Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Is My SRT8 Lowered???

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  KMdef9 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. I recently bought an 06 Silver SRT8 and I cant tell if its lowered already. I am including a couple of pics to ask opinions. I was about to order springs, but i believe it may already be lowered. Cant see any brand names on the springs. Any help is appreciated.

#2 ·
In my opinion, I believe that to be stock height.

#5 ·
Yes, looks stock to me

#6 ·
Stock height with some clean rims! Maybe been refinished.

#8 · (Edited)
Some nice front bumper damage. Hope you didn't pay top dollar for that rig. Those bumpers are $$$. Some springs and tint will go a long way. Enjoy!!

Edit: looks like your front bumper was repainted as well. Different shade of silver in all the pics.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#11 ·
Why'd you take the pics down?

#14 · (Edited)
We all try to help each other. No ones saying you don't know your vehicle, but some of us have been staring at these things longer than others. I'd personally like to know if someone saw something on vehicle that might be out of order.

Not trying to be a dick, but I know what I saw. There was damage on the drivers side bottom bumper. Not unusual for a older model to have either the bumper repainted or replaced.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I can't think a vehicle I've owned that didn't need the front clip touched up in some way after some time.

Reactions: PITTZ
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.