Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

first few mods for the ALPINE....

5K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  SRT8Alpine 
#1 ·
I added the Mopar shifter, E-Brake pedal cover, all weather mats, door sill covers, debadged, and added 392 Badges..........

Catch Can, Exhaust, and Intake are ordered...... Wheels are next on the list!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Pimp ride! I wish the wk1 came in white

Reactions: SRT8Alpine
#7 ·
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Reactions: GenoTex
#11 ·
Definitely loving the white! Keep the pictures coming!

Reactions: SRT8Alpine
#16 ·
I have an appointment for next monday to have all of the chrome blacked out, and all of the windows tinted, and I am also thinking that I will also have the roof blacked out as well.....

I am having the exhaust done the next day!

Hopefully the new shark antena, the intake, and the catch can will be in by then!!

#21 · (Edited)
I think the white looks stunning.Instead of blacking out the top if you put 2 matt black stripes on it 8.5" each 1" blank center you clear everything sensors, windshield washers.It would blend with the black you have now.If I could go back I would have done the white SRT8 with the rims I would powder coat them ASAP and then order the rims.The Vossens would be a great choice.I think jeep is going to throw us a loop with the supercharged version

#22 ·
KINGMONKEY.........I didn't plan on getting an SRT8.... I went to get a 4 door wrangler. I saw the Alpine and had to have it!! It was only after I bought the Alpine that I found these forums and saw that the 6.2 supercharged version my be coming!! Thats just my luck!! I do really like this jeep so far, and I hope jeep waits at least another year before they release the supercharged version so I can keep enjoying this truck!! If not then I will probably get rid of this one and get the supercharged one!! By the way your jeep looks awesome!!! I like the totally blacked out look.... my last few rides have been totally blacked out, this is my first white one in a while!

#24 · (Edited)
In 2006 I had a AEV Jeep rubicon with the 5.7.I sold it once I seen the 2007 SRT8 WK1.I really like the Jeep over any other SUV's its smaller,Faster and comfortable its my daily driver now if they release the new Jeep SRT8 supercharged I will get it because if you tinker with these jeeps to much as turbo or supercharger they have issues and you keep throwing money at them.Your jeep to me looks great. White is in and I would do exactly what I did to my black one which would look better in white.PS if that Jeep is anything like this CL63 Twin Turbo it will be a knock out

#25 ·
The wrangler I went to the dealership to get when I bought the alpine was going to go to AEV for the full treatment and a 6.4L.... In the past I had a 2009 CTS-V and a 2010 ZR1 so I am all about a supercharger!! I can imagine how sweet an SRT8 will be supercharged.... I agree with what you said about the size for a daily driver SUV that's what I like about it as well.

#26 ·
Dave Harrington called some months ago to build one for me the problem is california smog is a pain and won't pass it.They make some badass Jeeps in a first class way.I flew to Missuola to order it back in 06 and it was a long wait but worth it.I sold it for what I paid for it now I think it 75-80k to build it now?

#28 ·
Yeah, it's 80+ with a hemi upgrade, depending on which motor you pick.... And what jeep you start with. They are first class for sure.... They have an affiliate shop here in NC the does the same conversions and AEV speaks very highly of their work... That's who I had planned on getting mine done through to reduce my wait time!! Still may get one after the first of the year!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.