Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

uk owners

70K views 362 replies 55 participants last post by  Croin 
#1 ·
hi all

would all uk owners please add your name to this thread as we want to see how many srt8's are in the uk and if we get enough people , we were thinking we could start some sort of club in the uk

any thoughts or ideas please let us know

cheers

ray

#211 ·
I've just gone BC Coilovers too - so much better than the eibach lowering springs i had fitted previously.

How low have you gone ? Garage left mine quite high, just havent quite figured out how to lowering them yet... shocking english/chinese instructions is my excuse :)

#212 ·
If any UK people are looking for performance work on their Jeep - mine went here for cam and is going back for turbo install.

They'd not done a Hemi before, but have loads of experience building race cars so knew what they were doing

http://www.topcatsracing.com/

Good central UK location too

#214 ·
#215 ·
Any guys on here interested in the following.

Pair of brand new rear Bwoody sway bar links in red.(UK spec cars require an easily available triangle plate)

NV146 Transfer case oil. Two bottles. (this is near £60 a litre). Lids uncracked/unopened.

pm any interest before I fire it on the Ebay. I will post ANYWHERE in the world. I`m not on here much now so I`ll be back to check in a while.

#218 ·
Not sure who's hood they've ****** in your message.

I got this one here a couple of months ago

PM me if thats the one your looking at...

Dean.

#219 ·
Just had this arrive in the UK :D

Hopefully getting it fitted in the next couple of weeks...

#224 ·
Wow unbelievable - seems to be loads on ebay stating correct frequency for UK ?

#225 ·
I think the US ones from Factory Repo wont work in the UK - i believe ours are on 433mhz, the US one are not.

And yes, they do self learn.

#229 ·
The US ones changed to 433mhz for the '08 model year and they do indeed self learn.

Cheers!

#227 ·
I bought one!

Hi All,

I have been here for a little time, as I have been looking for one of these! Well, I finally found one, this is my third Jeep 1st JGC 4.7 Limited 2001, JGC 4.7HO Platinum 2005 and now an SRT8 2008 (30th December 2008).

Here are some photo's, let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

#228 ·
Nice clean looking Jeep! How many kms?

#231 ·
Looking good !!

Where about in the UK are you based ?

We might eventually get enough owners here for a meet :)

#237 ·
What mods you got ?

Had mine 2.5 years - just had this finished last week

Already cammed, BC coilovers, Bwoody Sway bar links, BWoody Stryker Hood, FR 20" Black wheels.

SHR War Viking Tranny and Wavetrac LSD awaiting fitment later in the year :)

Dean.

#242 ·
We're pretty thin on the ground here in the UK.

I'm about an hour down the road from you so we could have a very small local Club of 2...

Will you be taking your beast to Santa Pod to try it on the 1/4 mile ??

I've got to get my War Viking fitted, turn up the boost a bit they should be ready to aim for those 10's.

For some appreciation of your car head over to www v8uk co uk

Dean.

#243 ·
actually, when i had used to have a ford raptor here, they did a write up on it. i was at their innagural meet back in 2013. if you google 'whipplesaurus,' you'll see the write up they did on it. maybe i'll hook back up with them when i get my jeep if there's no interest in a jeep srt thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.